Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well this is going to be harder than anticipated :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: to think another 4 weeks or more...

At the end of it we all going to be fat fucks.. I mean, I’m certainly eating a lot more out of boredom :weary::weary:
More eatting equals more shitting. Hopefully you got enough shit paper to last you through mate, seeing as Blue_boost has hoarded a majority of it :tongueclosed:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since my lock down I've already put 70hrs on warthunder on pc lol ,never thought I'd say this but I'm sick of jerking off might have to cut down to 3 a day
You beat that motherfucka like it owes you money :laughing:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yup, I just keep reaching.. may have to download a few more ps4 games, although when I play I like to eat also lol, it is what It is.!!
I'm the same when gaming. I can eat a whole bag of chips without even thinking about it, same when watching movies. Only thing on my side is i exercise and have a fast metabolism so my weight doesn't fluctuate that much.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine the next poor person that wins Powerball no holidays,No haircuts, No cruises no anything.
No worries Southy I’ll be ok..I’ll be patient..than when it’s all over I’ll party..and ALL the Kennel is invited.. even @Blue_boost ..he can supply the toilet paper..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm the same when gaming. I can eat a whole bag of chips without even thinking about it, same when watching movies. Only thing on my side is i exercise and have a fast metabolism so my weight doesn't fluctuate that much.
Gaming is dangerous for me. I know back a full bottle of bourbon without noticing then when my aim starts straying I look over at the empty bottle and think, "Fuck"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gaming is dangerous for me. I know back a full bottle of bourbon without noticing then when my aim starts straying I look over at the empty bottle and think, "Fuck"
I got a mate who is a big pothead. When we are playing online all you hear is him ripping bongs constantly over the headset. Funny thing is the more he gets ripped the better he gets, it's like smoking himself retarded has the adverse effects when gaming :laughing:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They want to release drones to spy on people now.

Apparently they scan for symptoms.

The book 1984 wasn't fiction, it is a how to guide for the NWO.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They want to release drones to spy on people now.

Apparently they scan for symptoms.

The book 1984 wasn't fiction, it is a how to guide for the NWO.
They have been using drones for government stuff for a while now. One of the common requests we get is for surveillance drones. I tell them, "Sure. I can give you fixed cameras for $1200 a piece of I can give you surveillance drones that you have to man yourself for $30,000 each"

When this whole thing started several security companies started developing fever detection thermal cameras. I laughed at it at the time because I knew how flawed it was. I even brought in a medical expert that pointed out that they can't be accurate because they can't tell the difference between someone who has an actual fever and someone who ran up the stairs. That fortunately stopped our company from investing in it, but others did and now with no one going to work, that money has all been thrown away.

It's pointless tech though and especially bad on drones due to the fact that drones create their own heat that disrupts thermal detection. So it's highly unlikely to happen. That said, they will likely use FLIR drones or monitored drones for lockdown breach. The FLIR drones aren't as accurate on the exact temperature detection but they can pick up the standard heat signature of a human out in the open.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More eatting equals more shitting. Hopefully you got enough shit paper to last you through mate, seeing as Blue_boost has hoarded a majority of it :tongueclosed:
Lol, the supermarkets are still open so I’m fine, blue_boost can hoard, but he can’t take all the supplies :tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries Southy I’ll be ok..I’ll be patient..than when it’s all over I’ll party..and ALL the Kennel is invited.. even @Blue_boost ..he can supply the toilet paper..
I'm happy with that.. if this covid-19 ends within 6 months I'll supply the toilet paper. A roll for everyone

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just watching Ch 7 reports and see a couple of Aussie women ( sisters) looking like they are reading from a script no less; currently on a cruise ship, I think off Argentina, whinging that the Australian government won't get them home. They said that people from other countries have been taken off the ship but they have been left behind along with about another hundred countrymen/woman. There have been positive cases on board. About 30 cruise ships worldwide are in limbo with countries not willing to allow them to dock, Australia being one of them with one the Artania, anchored off shore Western Australia.

Now, I am all for getting people out and home , when it is safe to do so, but correct me if i am wrong ....were not these people told over and over again that travel over the last few months might have been better being put on hold due to Covid-19. No, we want our holidays, don't care about Covid 19 because we won't get it etc, etc.

Yeah, I get it that they pay in advance for these things and should they cancel they don't get much of a refund, but now they have the hide to complain that they won't be allowed to get off the boat and come home. We have seen over the last few days what exactly that has bought to Australia with the Ruby Princess and the one, Norwegian Jewel where the Aussie passengers were taken off today and whisked to isolation in a five star hotel with several positive cases, where there are people actually living in upper level units, one of whom has an immune issue due to having had a kidney transplant.

Much to the dismay of the medical profession and just about everyone else, except those who still wanted to travel on them, it is now really evident that cruise ships with their close quarters and re circulated air are a massive problem and the perfect breeding ground for the disease. With a couple of deaths now from the Ruby Princess in the last few days surely they are doing the right thing in leaving those people there rather than returning them to mainland Australia? They have not been abandoned by Australia as they believe but are a casualty of circumstances.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s opinion on complete lockdown
I know it would be incredibly hard for people, family’s etc
But shit just bite on in the bum now, social distance later
Lock it for 3 weeks
Just bite the bullet and save lives

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm happy with that.. if this covid-19 ends within 6 months I'll supply the toilet paper. A roll for everyone
You'll be right if the Covid-20 is a diarrhea based illness....

Statistics have been banded around which says the average family of four will usually use 10 rolls of toilet paper in a week, although they do not state what ply or number of sheets are in those rolls. What size packs you got? If I run out, the local phone book will be a casualty of war.

In our area, Mid north coast , now 19 confirmed cases and we are an ageing population. That has jumped from 10 last Wednesday ( 18th)

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indiandog has some very interesting and strong options on the origins and purpose of this virus

Status
Not open for further replies.