Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love the responses but I'm talking about how you guys hang your toilet paper, front or back?

Mods can you change the title to make it clearer lol

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Ive always wanted to see what others did, just with the hoarding fuckwits, I thought it's a good time to ask lol
Boosty has got an abundance of shit paper so he would hang 2 rolls a foot apart and call it the 'handlebar mo'.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I voted mullet but just joking.
I recently grew a beard but didn't like it.

Already got greys growing in it so a beard makes me look my age when I grow one!

I prefer looking 5 years younger than my actual age!
Its a good way to attract the 22 year olds!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted mullet but just joking.
I recently grew a beard but didn't like it.

Already got greys growing in it so a beard makes me look my age when I grow one!

I prefer looking 5 years younger than my actual age!
Its a good way to attract the 22 year olds!
I'm late 30's and got grey hairs throughout my beard but I also have a 23 year old girlfriend so don't let the grey hairs put you off.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm late 30's and got grey hairs throughout my beard but I also have a 23 year old girlfriend so don't let the grey hairs put you off.
I've got some grey hair already.
My girlfriend noticed and told me not to worry and she finds it attractive.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol no I want to be Santa Claus.
But for me no one is sitting on my lap except for women!
Yeah I want to be a Santa where only MILFs sit on my lap....and we can discuss what pops up ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah haven’t herd from blue balls for awhile he probably tripped over a roll of toilets paper in his hallway and broke his neck
I been training hard..

After this corona virus blows over, I'm going to setup a tournament renters v home owners in boxing.

I know those renters are hungry rabid and are always fighting over silly stuff but the home owners have had a gutful of those non paying renters through the corona virus period. Us home owners really have some frustration brewing up and we wanna make em pay.

It will be hard for us home.owners as we are domesticated and don't usually have to fight as we pay cash, but we gotta train hard to knockout those mullet loving, big belly, credit loving, live hand to mouth, cigarette stinkin hillbilly renters

The beauty of renters is they are easy to outsmart, feign a punch to the guts and they drop their hands for a free shot to the face. The beauty is you can repeat the same trick 10 times and they fall for it each time. :grinning:. But they are durable, they have been hit many times over the years with a sucker punch

Last edited: