Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She needs to get her own Health Dept competent first before worrying about SlowMo....sending all the Ruby Princess travellers to spread amongst other states was tragic.

But I'm going to the footy and Hillsong Conference SlowMo is incompetent.
SMH poor decision.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Impossible to be worse Assassin :grinning:

The Bill we didn't need did get justice for the Robodebt taxpapers who were ripped off. Morrison stopped it after the threat of legal action after Shorten got it investigated by High Court. Credit where...
Imagine that bogan c*** Shorten in power now?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Also, we jumped up another 359 people so we're at 2,676 infected.

American jumped up another 10,491 so they're now at 65,797 infected and 935 dead
And idiot Trump is saying those who don’t want him to reopen his country for business are out to sabotage his election chances.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just went back and looked at a few early posts. Wow.
@KambahOne, I just re-read your first message which started this thread.

Who would've thought that the world would be at this point a mere 2 months later. It almost beggars belief.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Who would've thought that the world would be at this point a mere 2 months later. It almost beggars belief.
This Coronavirus has everyone f**ked. It's the entire human race vs Covid-19, it is the enemy right now literally.

The virus will attack and latch on to anyone

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The 10 Americans with it wandering around SA were from Hillsong.

Experts said on Friday...why wait till Sunday for ban? Scotty going to see Sharkies and Hillsong.

That Saturday in Noosa a huge birthday party at Sails has infected and spread to at least 20 more people directly. Who knows indirectly as 4 staff also infected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...sails-restaurant-public-health-alert/12086564
The last I heard that it grew from 2 confirmed right after the Hillsong event to now 33 known. And that's known, it's likely to be more.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Impossible to be worse Assassin :grinning:

The Bill we didn't need did get justice for the Robodebt taxpapers who were ripped off. Morrison stopped it after the threat of legal action after Shorten got it investigated by High Court. Credit where...
All politicians are corrupt and only look after themselves.

Like I always say, if politics paid minimum wage and had no corrupt benefits, how many politicians would there be?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And idiot Trump is saying those who don’t want him to reopen his country for business are out to sabotage his election chances.
Lol any excuse.

He is Turdbull on steroids. He just does it for his ego and not for the people.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The 10 Americans with it wandering around SA were from Hillsong.

Experts said on Friday...why wait till Sunday for ban? Scotty going to see Sharkies and Hillsong.

That Saturday in Noosa a huge birthday party at Sails has infected and spread to at least 20 more people directly. Who knows indirectly as 4 staff also infected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...sails-restaurant-public-health-alert/12086564
Well it's a fucking cult, the dumb fucks that follow it haven't got brains, that's why there are commercials telling people to have common hygiene practices.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Italy's death toll not just letting up ,Spain's deaths has passed China (well on paper anyway)
Someone mentioned suicide a while back a young girl just took her life out of fear ,Australia has another 2 dead.
I know a few on here including myself suffer from depression and anxiety so far im good but would be lying if I wasn't a bit on edge and have fear. If anyone struggling fire off a p.m. perhaps we can start a private group chat and help each other just a suggestion.
Yeah i am good at the moment when it comes to my depression and anxiety. I'm still working so that helps as it's keeping me busy and I'm not having to worry about my financial situation right now. In saying that the boss gave me the night off tonight, just cuz I've been busting my ass the last couple weeks. I've also been staying home of late, and only going out to go to work or get groceries. Anyway so far I'm not going extra crazy by spending more time at home, finding enough things to keep me occupied. Pretty much under the situation we are facing I'm still in good spirits.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No one mate, no one.

The wife and I were watching this morning and from then to now the confirmed cases count in Australia jumped by 500. The USA's trajectory is virtually vertical.

Stay safe all.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My missus just told me that because of this pandemic, any absence will not attribute to the 42. So we good!
Common sense prevails. Glad they aren't penalizing people because of the situation.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I like Dan Andrews. Not his policies necessary, but he has a nice easy to spell and pronounce name that you could set your watch to. Its reassuring. Just what we need at this time!
Shocked you like a labor crook.... ;)

Plus I wish labor was in power now, the lefties bagging out the lib crooks would be the first ones breaking out their kneepads and lipstick for the same fuck ups by the labour/union crooks.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a fuckwit YouTuber doing the cornavirus toilet seat licking challenge he is now in hospital with the virus, why waste recources on this sack of shit when his bed could be used for someone trying to do what's right
Haha yeah that's the Gay Shawn Mendes bloke. Supposedly same stupid whore started it by licking a toilet on a plane and challenged others to do it. 30 years ago people were made to lick toilets by bullies, now they are licking toilets for clout on social media....what a time we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.