Just a heads up

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have it on good authority that there will be a lockdown put in place tomorrow for NSW.Not sure how long but if you need groceries etc I would make the effort to do it today as for sure there will be panic buying on a huge scale when this is announced.I hope I am wrong but source is very reliable.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have it on good authority that there will be a lockdown put in place tomorrow for NSW.Not sure how long but if you need groceries etc I would make the effort to do it today as for sure there will be panic buying on a huge scale when this is announced.I hope I am wrong but source is very reliable.
Australia just needs to bloody shut down completely, 4 week lock down, I can’t believe this hasn’t happened there yet..!!!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The other States would quickly follow surely.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: stage 3 is coming and stage 4 by mid next week. Nothing is working. I believe it is a test for some thing big is coming . YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Something has is travelling an ocean of stars to make a big statement. Signals sent last year have been recieved. The end is coming. Please take care . Nasheed and myself will be ok

A

Alexander the Great

Bulldogs fan here: stage 3 is coming and stage 4 by mid next week. Nothing is working. I believe it is a test for some thing big is coming . YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Something has is travelling an ocean of stars to make a big statement. Signals sent last year have been recieved. The end is coming. Please take care . Nasheed and myself will be ok

Attachments

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How is the next lockdown any different from this lockdown.

No **** is going retail shopping, still can't buy anything from supermarkets, shit parents are letting their kids go run about as if it's just an early start of school holidays.

Am i not allowed to go for a run by myself after work anymore?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How is the next lockdown any different from this lockdown.

No c*** is going retail shopping, still can't buy anything from supermarkets, shit parents are letting their kids go run about as if it's just an early start of school holidays.

Am i not allowed to go for a run by myself after work anymore?
its pretty pathetic what we are doing tbh.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, I would say 12pm tomorrow night will be the start of the lock-down.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
its pretty pathetic what we are doing tbh.
You Guys are at level 2 the level 4 by next week, if that’s the case then it’s leaving it WAY too late. Seems We kiwis are the only ones who have acted quickly an have the best chance at containing this.!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You Guys are at level 2 the level 4 by next week, if that’s the case then it’s leaving it WAY too late. Seems We kiwis are the only ones who have acted quickly an have the best chance at containing this.!!
100000%

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Explain level 4. Are you allowed to to leave and buy groceries, are you allowed to go for a run by yourself etc

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Why would we need to stock up? Groceries are still available as essential services will remain open.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty common knowledge this was coming.

You can still go out to buy food and groceries and supermarkets are going to be allowed to trade 24/7 so doubt panic buying will be any worse than it has been.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This governments lockdowns are a joke anyway. I will be continuing as normal as Scomo said "go about your day to day lives".

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Explain level 4. Are you allowed to to leave and buy groceries, are you allowed to go for a run by yourself etc
Well our level 4 is
Allowed to
supermarkets
Medical
Walk/run/bike, on footpath around your house/area only, if driving will be stopped by police to ask what your purpose of being out is , if supermarket it’s fine. They will be enforcing rules.

not allowed at
Beaches
Parks
Playgrounds And keep 2 metre distance if see someone. Other than the few exceptions, STAY HOME. And so far all NZ are listening and the streets are bare.!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This governments lockdowns are a joke anyway. I will be continuing as normal as Scomo said "go about your day to day lives".
And this is exactly why it won’t work and the virus will continue, if everyone thought like this then it will never get better..!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We asked you could we please swap PM's bloody months and months ago! ;)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well our level 4 is
Allowed to
supermarkets
Medical
Walk/run/bike, on footpath around your house/area only, if driving will be stopped by police to ask what your purpose of being out is , if supermarket it’s fine. They will be enforcing rules.

not allowed at
Beaches
Parks
Playgrounds And keep 2 metre distance if see someone. Other than the few exceptions, STAY HOME. And so far all NZ are listening and the streets are bare.!!
I was wondering about the exercise thing. Im not an exerviser and would lovevto have any excuss to avoid it, but I've been taking Croydon Pup for a walk around the block each day just to break the boredom (thankfully live in quiet neighbourhood and this morning got all the way around without passing anyone).

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope it's after close of business, I'm picking up my front bar tomorrow.

1st world problems lol

PS I know it's happening 100% but I heard it could be as early as Monday