Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Other way around. Gladys was ready to carry out a full lockdown and closing of schools but ScoMo convinced her to do what he wants instead in an effort to make it look like the whole country is in sync.

Because she's Liberal she had to tow the party line even though she technically has the power to ignore him. Daniel Andrews (Victoria) on the other hand ignored ScoMo and closed schools as he's Labor.
Can 100% confirm as my sources go right to the top. She's completely pissed with scomo and find him completely incompetent

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
205 cases last night here in NZ now it’s up to 283 , that’s another 78 in less than 12 hours
Fucked up, spreading even faster now.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
205 cases last night here in NZ now it’s up to 283 , that’s another 78 in less than 12 hours
At least your government has the nation in shut down.
You'll overcome this, no doubt.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least your government has the nation in shut down.
You'll overcome this, no doubt.
Hopefully yea.. Are you not even in lockdown? Are people still allowed to carry on as per usual?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully yea.. Are you not even in lockdown? Are people still allowed to carry on as per usual?
Yeah bro. But there are some restrictions. We aren’t completely in lock down like NZ.

Schools still in operation, shopping centres, essential business basically.

if you can work from home you’re “encouraged” too but not mandatory.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah bro. But there are some restrictions. We aren’t completely in lock down like NZ.

Schools still in operation, shopping centres, essential business basically.

if you can work from home you’re “encouraged” too but not mandatory.
That’s bullshit , not good bro.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's two main things to keep in mind with new cases:

1) most cases aren't discovered until 10-14 days after infection so numbers will continue to rise after lockdown

2) number rise can also indicate more testing rather than more cases

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She needs to get her own Health Dept competent first before worrying about SlowMo....sending all the Ruby Princess travellers to spread amongst other states was tragic.

But I'm going to the footy and Hillsong Conference SlowMo is incompetent.

Can 100% confirm as my sources go right to the top. She's completely pissed with scomo and find him completely incompetent

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Imagine the next poor person that wins Powerball no holidays,No haircuts, No cruises no anything.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now at 12 deaths ,brace yourself people next 90 days are going to be a nightmare

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She needs to get her own Health Dept competent first before worrying about SlowMo....sending all the Ruby Princess travellers to spread amongst other states was tragic.

But I'm going to the footy and Hillsong Conference SlowMo is incompetent.
That's an ABF issue, which again comes down to the incompetent Peter dutton.

I've known my source for a long time and I practically have direct links to upper echelons of NSW liberals. There's a reason I find the federal libs to be absolute nonsense ideological driven dickheads (not all but a vast majority), i hear what goes on behind the scenes.

Scummo has fucked this up every step of the way, we were too late in implementing our stages (contrary to expert medical advice), we'd already cut funding to the CSIRO who could have greatly assisted with this, and the state premiers are all pissed with scummos incompetence, just like the bushfires. The messages he sends the public are fucking shambles with no clear direction and the idiot waffles on inconsequential PowerPoint slides.

To highlight the ideological nonsense from the Hillsong cult. The Hillsong cult had a special event and scummo announced his ban of gatherings of more than 500 people to take hold after Hillsong special event. What ended up happening? There were active cases at Hillsongs event and the virus was passed on at that event

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine the next poor person that wins Powerball no holidays,No haircuts, No cruises no anything.
Well considering when this is over, if the world has completely shit itself the money won’t mean jack shit lol. Being a lotto winner won’t have the excitement or worth :weary:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The 10 Americans with it wandering around SA were from Hillsong.

Experts said on Friday...why wait till Sunday for ban? Scotty going to see Sharkies and Hillsong.

That Saturday in Noosa a huge birthday party at Sails has infected and spread to at least 20 more people directly. Who knows indirectly as 4 staff also infected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...sails-restaurant-public-health-alert/12086564
That's an ABF issue, which again comes down to the incompetent Peter dutton.

I've known my source for a long time and I practically have direct links to upper echelons of NSW liberals. There's a reason I find the federal libs to be absolute nonsense ideological driven dickheads (not all but a vast majority), i hear what goes on behind the scenes.

Scummo has fucked this up every step of the way, we were too late in implementing our stages (contrary to expert medical advice), we'd already cut funding to the CSIRO who could have greatly assisted with this, and the state premiers are all pissed with scummos incompetence, just like the bushfires. The messages he sends the public are fucking shambles with no clear direction and the idiot waffles on inconsequential PowerPoint slides.

To highlight the ideological nonsense from the Hillsong cult. The Hillsong cult had a special event and scummo announced his ban of gatherings of more than 500 people to take hold after Hillsong special event. What ended up happening? There were active cases at Hillsongs event and the virus was passed on at that event

Status
Not open for further replies.