Not open for further replies.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When this is all done and we have won the fight against this virus.

I encourage all fellow Aussies to support our country and community. Instead of going overseas, go inner state, support our local businesses and buy our Australian made products.

We need that injection of cash back into our economy

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haircut restrictions have been eased. Wow. All the big decisions being made by our glorious leader.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When this is all done and we have won the fight against this virus.

I encourage all fellow Aussies to support our country and community. Instead of going overseas, go inner state, support our local businesses and buy our Australian made products.

We need that injection of cash back into our economy
100%
Buy Australian if possible
Travel Australia

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Other way around. Gladys was ready to carry out a full lockdown and closing of schools but ScoMo convinced her to do what he wants instead in an effort to make it look like the whole country is in sync.

Because she's Liberal she had to tow the party line even though she technically has the power to ignore him. Daniel Andrews (Victoria) on the other hand ignored ScoMo and closed schools as he's Labor.
I like Dan Andrews. Not his policies necessary, but he has a nice easy to spell and pronounce name that you could set your watch to. Its reassuring. Just what we need at this time!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like Dan Andrews. Not his policies necessary, but he has a nice easy to spell and pronounce name that you could set your watch to. Its reassuring. Just what we need at this time!
I had never seen the QLD - NSW connection quite in that light before, but that is very true. You have a Pal-a-jay, we have a Bear-a-jeck-lyn, it does make life just that little bit harder...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I always prefer to buy Australian products due to them being safe and good quality, but in terms of travel I hardly ever travel within our beautiful nation, simply because I like to explore other cultures... mainly Europe.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haircut restrictions have been eased. Wow. All the big decisions being made by our glorious leader.
Oh and ban on cruise ships getting off in Nsw kind of like getting aids the decide to start using condoms

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Italy's death toll not just letting up ,Spain's deaths has passed China (well on paper anyway)
Someone mentioned suicide a while back a young girl just took her life out of fear ,Australia has another 2 dead.
I know a few on here including myself suffer from depression and anxiety so far im good but would be lying if I wasn't a bit on edge and have fear. If anyone struggling fire off a p.m. perhaps we can start a private group chat and help each other just a suggestion.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Government's 30-minute time limit per client for hairdressers and barbers has been lifted, effective immediately.

Its not practical enough, I don't think Scomo thought this one through properly.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 more deaths in Australia. Two 70 year old men in Victoria.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, we jumped up another 359 people so we're at 2,676 infected.

American jumped up another 10,491 so they're now at 65,797 infected and 935 dead

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At this rate in the next 1-2 days USA will overtake Italy in total infected. But that's primarily due to population size. USA currently has a rate of 3 infected per 1 million. Italy has a rate of 124 infected per 1 million.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always prefer to buy Australian products due to them being safe and good quality, but in terms of travel I hardly ever travel within our beautiful nation, simply because I like to explore other cultures... mainly Europe.
In the last 25 years I've worked in explored in every state cept Tassie,been to w.a. to the top way and bottom way by road. Probably seen more of the country than 80% of Australians yet by no means seen all of a Australia just a lot.starting late last year was starting to see other parts of the world and start taking the kids over was meant to do Korea and Japan in April with the oldest boy ,and squeezed in nz 2 weeks ago lol so the coronavirus fucked me over the **** of a thing this time next year was meant to be Russia, Ukraine, Belarus but honestly can't see it happening

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD government encouraging parents to pull their kids from child care if they can.

We have done that, but there is a problem: kids only get 42 "unexplained absenses" per financial year before no more government subsidies. We are currently at 28, so in 14 more days of his scheculed childcare, we would potentially be up for more than $400 Per week for the privilege of holding a spot.

First world problems...

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
QLD government encouraging parents to pull their kids from child care if they can.

We have done that, but there is a problem: kids only get 42 "unexplained absenses" per financial year before no more government subsidies. We are currently at 28, so in 14 more days of his scheculed childcare, we would potentially be up for more than $400 Per week for the privilege of holding a spot.

First world problems...
Bro, Im in the exact same situation. I pulled my son out 4 weeks ago.
What do we do now? pull him out completely? I'm literally just wasting money now paying CC for him to stay at home.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, Im in the exact same situation. I pulled my son out 4 weeks ago.
What do we do now? pull him out completely? I'm literally just wasting money now paying CC for him to stay at home.
I have managed to get a generous doctor certificate for him which covers us until the end of next week, so that won't eat into the "unexplained" days. By my calculations, I have until around Anzac Day to make that final decision to pull him out completely and then just take my chances to re enroll him at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.