Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worth the wait. Played the game to death and loved every minute of it. Was quite surprised that the quests are as fleshed out as the quests in Witcher 3 with full voice acting, detailed stories and everything.
I have to agree with you. Probably the best AC game since Black Flag, I mean Origins was good but i enjoyed the Greek theme and Pirates theme with BF.

I played as the female. More interesting character.
So did I, for something different.

I picked her so I could be a lesbian Spartan.

And look at her butt.
Haha, i banged everything that moved, male and female.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to agree with you. Probably the best AC game since Black Flag, I mean Origins was good but i enjoyed the Greek theme and Pirates theme with BF.

So did I, for something different.

Haha, i banged everything that moved, male and female.
I usually play a female character. A mate asked me why I always pick the chick. I said, "if I'm going to spend 100 hours staring at an arse, it better be a good arse"

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I usually play a female character. A mate asked me why I always pick the chick. I said, "if I'm going to spend 100 hours staring at an arse, it better be a good arse"
I mix it up if the game has the option of female or male. I know with the likes of Mass Effect i played through once as a male then as a female. AC Odyssey I've only played as the female character. I think when Cyberpunk comes out I'll play through it as a female character first.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The camera is fucking horrible in the game, like ***** spinning and I can't focus on shit

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The camera is fucking horrible in the game, like c*** spinning and I can't focus on shit
You'll work it out and get used to it. Also when you can get the Spartan Kick it comes in handy when you got multiple enemies coming at you, plus it's just cool fun to Spartan Kick ***** into oblivion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You'll work it out and get used to it. Also when you can get the Spartan Kick it comes in handy when you got multiple enemies coming at you, plus it's just cool fun to Spartan Kick c*** into oblivion.
I'm playing on the hardest difficulty...I think I might need to take it down a notch lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You'll work it out and get used to it. Also when you can get the Spartan Kick it comes in handy when you got multiple enemies coming at you, plus it's just cool fun to Spartan Kick c*** into oblivion.
100%

Have a difficult enemy... Get him near a cliff then Spartan kick him off. Instant win.

I played warrior heavy early on then ended up with range/Assassin build. Could take down armies with a few multishots

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
100%

Have a difficult enemy... Get him near a cliff then Spartan kick him off. Instant win.

I played warrior heavy early on then ended up with range/Assassin build. Could take down armies with a few multishots
I did a similar build too. Pick off a majority of enemies then run in a finish off the last few. All this talk of AC Odyssey got me wanting to give it a replay now. Although right now I'm playing Doom Eternal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Are there poison weapons like in previous games or do I have to buy the poison ability?!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are there poison weapons like in previous games or do I have to buy the poison ability?!
There's a posion ability in the Assassin tree, but some weapons also have poison buffs and you can put poison buffs on weapons later on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There's a posion ability in the Assassin tree, but some weapons also have poison buffs and you can put poison buffs on weapons later on.
Okay so they have weapons that are always poisoned, how long until I get them? I'm level 10 and still at the place where my dad is. Also can I romance my dad or na??

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay so they have weapons that are always poisoned, how long until I get them? I'm level 10 and still at the place where my dad is. Also can I romance my dad or na??
Can't remember. It was pretty early. Also can't romance your dad. Or maybe you can 'cause technically. .. Eh. I'll let you get there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't remember. It was pretty early. Also can't romance your dad. Or maybe you can 'cause technically. .. Eh. I'll let you get there.
The Spartan dude isn't her biological dad yh?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Conquest battle...fuck

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Conquest battle...fuck
They are fun. Heads up too, if you choose the attacking side you get 2 pieces of epic gear and extra XP as opposed to 1 piece of epic gear for defending.

Attacking is harder than defending though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They are fun. Heads up too, if you choose the attacking side you get 2 pieces of epic gear and extra XP as opposed to 1 piece of epic gear for defending.

Attacking is harder than defending though.
I go untouched until I get to the captain and that's just a massive shitshow.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I've quit playing Soul Hunters... it was basically Groundhog Day everyday with that game. It's a game very similar to Dot Arena (which shutdown in 2017) and I see this game heading down the same path. I'm so glad I didn't spend actual money on in-game currency purchases (something which I've sworn to myself to never do).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, my mobile gaming consists only of Clash Royale and Sega Heroes.