Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting to take off in Africa
It's been in Africa for a bit, but hasn't blown up deluxe because only 5 percent are over 60. And this is a seniors disease.

My friend (who's white) in Zimbabwe said Up to now, they have been recorded as bronchitis.
It changed a few days ago when WHO announced a 500 million package for countries who are dealing with Corona.
So now they have Corona as of the next day.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope !! Was official at 11:59, don’t forget I’m a kiwi bro, I know the rules of this little island lol.
Oops lol my bad bro. I’ll go to my room now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
China might not be reliable, but South Korea and Singapore are, there is a way to beat this.
Yep. Treat it like a major problem from the start and actively find every source of the virus. Unfortunately we didn't do that so it's probably too late for us to track each case. All we can do now is avoid further spreading via lockdowns and social distancing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
prince Charles tested positive for corona virus

reports suggest he wanted to immediately see the queen upon hearing this news

lol no I just added that last part
One of, if not you best Rod.. :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Scott Morrison please take notes.

ScoMo is doing about as much as he can, but the Premier is tending to be a real Karmichael over-ruling him on certain things which she has jurisdiction on (state things such as schools etc...), also we need to keep in mind that a lot of states have closed their doors now, keeping interstate-transmission down.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok so up until LESS THAN a year ago, I was paying $2.50 for a coffee in the city - which is pretty cheap. A small place across the road from the building had happy hour for 5 hours - 7:00am - 12:00pm. Now that stopped this year because I moved offices to another place in the city that has a coffee machine in the office itself that we don't have to pay for - basically free coffee, mocha, hot chocolate... whatever you want... we just have to keep it stocked, cleaned and run routine maintenance on it (ironically, a very small price to pay for free coffee).

Now I'm working from home for an unknown amount of time and so I decided to go to a coffee shop just down the road from my place and buy one to go. How much for a skim cap? $5. Going from $0 to $5 is almost as painful as getting your anus waxed. Almost.

And no, I am not talking from experience, because I have never gotten my anus waxed... however I have watched Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok so up until LESS THAN a year ago, I was paying $2.50 for a coffee in the city - which is pretty cheap. A small place across the road from the building had happy hour for 5 hours - 7:00am - 12:00pm. Now that stopped this year because I moved offices to another place in the city that has a coffee machine in the office itself that we don't have to pay for - basically free coffee, mocha, hot chocolate... whatever you want... we just have to keep it stocked, cleaned and run routine maintenance on it (ironically, a very small price to pay for free coffee).

Now I'm working from home for an unknown amount of time and so I decided to go to a coffee shop just down the road from my place and buy one to go. How much for a skim cap? $5. Going from $0 to $5 is almost as painful as getting your anus waxed. Almost.

And no, I am not talking from experience, because I have never gotten my anus waxed... however I have watched Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo ;)

Oh no

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Don't forget your twisted sista Dogs family ;)
There’s a few people on here I would definitely like to meet as I view you now as my brothers/family and couldn’t get through this without you. You know who you are !!

thank you !!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ScoMo is doing about as much as he can, but the Premier is tending to be a real Karmichael over-ruling him on certain things which she has jurisdiction on (state things such as schools etc...), also we need to keep in mind that a lot of states have closed their doors now, keeping interstate-transmission down.
Other way around. Gladys was ready to carry out a full lockdown and closing of schools but ScoMo convinced her to do what he wants instead in an effort to make it look like the whole country is in sync.

Because she's Liberal she had to tow the party line even though she technically has the power to ignore him. Daniel Andrews (Victoria) on the other hand ignored ScoMo and closed schools as he's Labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.