News Dean Pay chats to Fox about the situation at CBB

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blame the journos not formulating proper questions like...How much time does he feel the players would need to get game ready once we have an idea of when the lockdowns will be lifted? And have the coaching staff issued players with goals to achieve fitness and diet wise during the layoff? Instead they asked insane questions about what he does in his home life. The old adage ask a stupid question-get a stupid answer. Not Pays fault the interviewers are knuckleheads.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really a nothing interview with Deano, suppose theres not much the bloke can say. Good on him anyway.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blame the journos not formulating proper questions like...How much time does he feel the players would need to get game ready once we have an idea of when the lockdowns will be lifted? And have the coaching staff issued players with goals to achieve fitness and diet wise during the layoff? Instead they asked insane questions about what he does in his home life. The old adage ask a stupid question-get a stupid answer. Not Pays fault the interviewers are knuckleheads.
Yeah they asked some dumb questions.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
All good and well, Deano.... but when are you announcing Elliott’s new deal?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All good and well, Deano.... but when are you announcing Elliott’s new deal?
It's going to be interesting how they do all the new deals etc. Does that put us in a better place that we've got so so many coming off contract at the end of the year?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Um.... because he is the fucking coach??
Correct. But coaching wasn't the point of the interview or did I miss something?

Are you suggesting that they should've asked him about whether Lewis would've been dropped? Or how long Foran is out?

I get it guys. I really do. You see him a certain way, and to you this interview only validates your feelings hence why you're talking about it.

From my side i see this interview as non-football related and 100% focused on the fact he and his coaching staff lost their jobs. The questions were shit if I'm honest as I would've loved to have learnt more about what the club was planning. But he did say he had no idea.

What insight into his coaching are you gaining from an interview about him losing his job? I'd really like to understand

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How about a joust then - that should keep the combatants 1.5m apart...and Carona free..

View attachment 14027
Back to this jousting. When and where.

Here .. I mean ... I've heard in Slovenia there's a
Sorts the men from the boys doesn't it...
Actually tried jousting at one point ... though I couldn't even hold that fucking jousting stick is was so heavy. Fucking hell. I'd definitely be the boy!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Select 1 player from each NRL team.
1 combat every day shot live from ANZ.
Knockout competition.
Isn't it supposed to be amongst us? I reckon it'd be a good laugh. Would love to have the opportunity to joust with a few of you cu ... wonderful people :grinning: