News Dean Pay chats to Fox about the situation at CBB

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really appreciate you sharing that mate.

Man it's tough seeing Pay and the others having to go through this. Absolute massive credit to him for the way he spoke not just about the situation, the club, and players, but more importantly aknowledging that he's just one of the many under the same issues.

Hope that things improve for everyone soon, but realistically they won't for some time yet.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watched this earlier, understand it’s a difficult time, but he doesn’t fill me with confidence with his laconic manner and inability to offer any insight of interest.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not very bright. I hope it's just his laid back style.
Watched this earlier, understand it’s a difficult time, but he doesn’t fill me with confidence with his laconic manner and inability to offer any insight of interest.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree it doesn't fill me with confidence when it comes to the club, and us getting through this. But all he could do is talk about his situation and what more could he have said? He doesn't know what tomorrow's going to bring, and that's the same with everyone ... no?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him. I don’t care what anyone says about his coaching - it would be easy for him to turn down interviews but he fronts up and keeps his chin up.
Good fella who's another statistic of what many are already or soon will experience in Australia and potentially for some time - no income and having to keep the family and household running.
A real shame that people would continue to take pot shots at him under the circumstances.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep hence why he keeps pulling the wrong selections,good bloke but not a head coach
Fuck you guys shit me. Really.

He's talking about the current situation around Coronavirus where he and multiple other staff members have lost their jobs. He's been humble. Spoke politely. Spoke highly of the club and players.

But people use it as an opportunity to get stuck into the guy. FFS.

By all means criticise his coaching skills etc. Please do. But here? Fucking hell. That'll do me.

A

Alexander the Great

Don't discuss Dean pays coaching ability in the Dean pay thread.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck you guys shit me. Really.

He's talking about the current situation around Coronavirus where he and multiple other staff members have lost their jobs. He's been humble. Spoke politely. Spoke highly of the club and players.

But people use it as an opportunity to get stuck into the guy. FFS.

By all means criticise his coaching skills etc. Please do. But here? Fucking hell. That'll do me.
Did you not read i said hes a good bloke but not a head coach which is about his coaching skills and fyi im hardly getting stuck into him and besides yes it sucks him being put off but most of Australia are in a similar situation

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you not read i said hes a good bloke but not a head coach which is about his coaching skills and fyi im hardly getting stuck into him and besides yes it sucks him being put off but most of Australia are in a similar situation
I feel for you bro I do. You do nothing wrong and still get slaughtered by the usuals

A

Alexander the Great

Don't take the bait. It's a fake account. Mods checked his i.p address and he is not in Slovenia. @Nasheed told me

Its a stick up.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The guy it literally talking non-stop bout his losing his job. Why bring up coaching ability?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whenever i think of Pay i cant help but remember that try he scores in 1995 Semi Final week 1 to knock the Dragons out..

FatDogSlim

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When is Lyn Anderson gonna front up and make a statement ?? It’s long overdue

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you said its ok to talk about his coaching but not now geez mate on eggshells with you
Ok eggshells? You're going to ban me champ? For dating to question why people have to use an interview with him 100% dedicated to him talking about him losing his job, plus others as a chance to talk down his coaching style?

Feel free to ban me mate if that's what's you're talking about ... Find it idiotic that people are using the interview to bash the guy