Reaction score
Prince Charles has tested positive for Coronavirus

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That I agree with you 100%

But anyone who believes what ANY politician says isn't thst bright in the first place.
Agreed my stance has always been to trust the experts over the media and the politicians.

Unfortunately in this case it has been the opposite way around. Politicians have been saying that it's not much to worry about. The experts have been saying that it's definitely something to worry about.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here, in Aus? Didn't realise we had that many army troops...
I think we got under 100k combined brother in law is in the navy an fuck me this bloke took a lawn mower apart then pushed it down a hill and trashed it because it wouldn't start didn't check to put petrol in it didn't he this special needs family member still colours in with crayons with a closed fist and gets paid 100k a year god fucking help us

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone read up on "herd immunity"?
Yep I was thinking this would end up being a thing right from the beginning but I'm not very science so no idea if it would work or what the out come would be you can't get a bigger heard than India so we will find out one way

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agreed my stance has always been to trust the experts over the media and the politicians.

Unfortunately in this case it has been the opposite way around. Politicians have been saying that it's not much to worry about. The experts have been saying that it's definitely something to worry about.
What's you take on that Dr with ScoMo?

Personally he sounds like he has been told to play along or they will find someone who will.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What about that dick that walked into the cop shop, coughed all over the police said he had the Corona virus. He has been charged. Wanker...
YET AGAIN cops should of tazed him ,peepsprayed him hung him from a lamppost out front of the station as a warning

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
NZ Has just OFFICIALLY gone into lockdown right now.!!!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
30,000 army troops to be deployed. Locked down Monday for 40 days. That’s what I’m hearing.
Seriously??? Well that will make those suggested fourteen days of supplies a bit wobbly.............Are we talking whole of Australia??

Status
Not open for further replies.