Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My son has it.

I haven't seen it but husband confirmed the dead body floating near the fisherman.

A woman blowing her nose and wiping the tissue over the park bench arms also.
Disgusting. Don’t watch it.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over 200 cases now in NZ, will get worse before it gets better as per usual.
At least they’re in lockdown.

Australia be like. We adding more restrictions. Mean while corona still spreading throughout our nation pretty sure up 26% over night

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Australia be like. We adding more restrictions. Mean while corona still spreading throughout our nation pretty sure up 26% over night
I hear that Australia is going to crack down hard now. Zumba classes will be restricted to 5 people each.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do you expect to stop the spread when people are packed on public transport every day.

Has anyone seen the London tube? Aussie public transport is still very busy as well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

We have played it safe and acted quick, but not sure it was quick enough, most of our cases are from people who came back from overseas, there’s been a few community transmissions now though as well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone is free to believe what they want. But if you go around telling people that this is a nothing virus, then people will treat it as such and many will die as a result.
That I agree with you 100%

But anyone who believes what ANY politician says isn't thst bright in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.