Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pay has past his used by date, sick of seeing a team that looks like they couldn't give a shit about winning, we need a coach who gets fucking angry even when we win for example (Bellamy), Pay dribbles out the same shit excuses everytime we lose and instead of dropping players that are totally fucking had the dick he praises them and says we're improving.
Taumololo walked through our defence because our forwards are shit, can't wait to see how he goes up against Manly or the rorters, guaranteed he'll be stopped in his tracks and meanwhile at our club Pay will be praising Tollmans 2 steps forward 5 steps backwards, the only thing us doggies supporters can be grateful for is were not titans supporters.
taumololo also ripped through our defence as our idiotic coach took 29 mins to make our first interchange... he goes in with a plan and sticks to it... cannot coach on the run when it comes to his forwards.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My first thought was Pay
agree. also lets just say a new league is formed... Shane Flanagans ban wouldnt be upheld and a number of other coaches could be ripe for the picking. Im over here hoping Titans get axed and we get Holbrook like we should have done months ago.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Regardless our feelings about Pay and his coaching ability, feel for him and other staff members stood down with no pay

These people all have families, bills to pay and kids to feed

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regardless our feelings about Pay and his coaching ability, feel for him and other staff members stood down with no pay

These people all have families, bills to pay and kids to feed
Agreed. No family in this day need to go through that. Plenty of pie for all (CV exception)

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it with Mbye that I don’t see? He is writing stories now for NRL.com, Tigers captain? What is it?
there was a season there were mbye played backend for dogs multiple positions did nothing then just before next season starts there where articles saying he wants 1 mill a season and hes future captain and fringe qld player and matty johns was sayin how well he speaks whatever that means, and i was thinking wtf unbelievable im not sayin nrl is rigged but that is really strange

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is he gone for good? Like, I mean, maybe behind closed doors they told him he’ll get re-instated when this shit storm is over. I’m not sure if that’s a possibility. Or maybe it was a easy way out for the club also because no other coach has been let go atm.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So is he gone for good? Like, I mean, maybe behind closed doors they told him he’ll get re-instated when this shit storm is over. I’m not sure if that’s a possibility. Or maybe it was a easy way out for the club also because no other coach has been let go atm.
The entire coaching staff at Panthers, Sharks, Knights, Eels, Cowboys and Raiders have been stood down as well its a cost cutting thing and nothing else.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there was a season there were mbye played backend for dogs multiple positions did nothing then just before next season starts there where articles saying he wants 1 mill a season and hes future captain and fringe qld player and matty johns was sayin how well he speaks whatever that means, and i was thinking wtf unbelievable im not sayin nrl is rigged but that is really strange
Mate right. I don’t get the hype at all. It does my head in.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the Dogs coaching staff too.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we not hearing from coach Pay some kind of plan moving forward? I get that we are in isolation but we have lost 2 of our FG squad and not one time we have heard Pay speaking about the plan ahead for round 3 onwards. Bellyache, Robinson or Bennett would be on the front foot discussing where their teams would be headed. Shit even the Dragqueen coaching staff have discussed losing Frizzel and the plan moving forward. All we hear from Pay is “time is running out”! Self involved crap, not what the fans want to hear from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.