Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe with all this down time I'll try arm heroin and nose cocaine
Lol, south you can’t, you gotta stay home .. I know you said something about working, but stay away from that shit bud :p:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
:sleepy::sleepy:
Singapore's Minister for National Development, Lawrence Wong, emotional delivery of gratitude to those stepping up to the plate in this situation.

If you care for the entire update see:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
America hasn’t looked after the health of their people since day dot
True to a certain extent, although politicians have made attempts at reform. They have had a powerful propaganda machine to work against.

Trump has still taken irresponsibility to new levels by failing to acknowledge the emergence of a global pandemic for so long.... and now he’s talking about returning to business as usual by Easter? The man is a reckless moron.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol, south you can’t, you gotta stay home .. I know you said something about working, but stay away from that shit bud :p:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:
Skip to 250 you'll get what I'm saying or watch the whole thing lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha.. I get it, and she’s also right.. drugs aren’t COOL :innocent: the shit ya can find on YouTube aye. A whole world of epicnesss !! And some not so lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
30,000 army troops to be deployed. Locked down Monday for 40 days. That’s what I’m hearing.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has anyone seen that video.

Aussie bloke has a bunch of videos on his phone and for some odd reason he can forward/share of China and what they’re doing “today” as in now??

One video he showed, a Chinese man fishing casually with a dead body literally floating in the water no more than 2m away from him.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Irresponsible actions. Media outrage campaign ramping up. Woman's Day exclusive pics cancelled lol.
What a thread.

In Coronavirus news, Bindi Irwin got married ahead of the 5 person ban. Ok, nobody cares (including me).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For some reason this chick's YouTube channel spammed my YouTube suggestions for ages. She has some funny stuff but most of it is her doing those stupid face stretch videos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the stuff I'm talking about

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
30,000 army troops to be deployed. Locked down Monday for 40 days. That’s what I’m hearing.
Hopefully true but probally no perms on Monday and fly a bunch of people with the coronavirus here from Italy so they can see the habour bridge

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
My son has it.

I haven't seen it but husband confirmed the dead body floating near the fisherman.

A woman blowing her nose and wiping the tissue over the park bench arms also.

Has anyone seen that video.

Aussie bloke has a bunch of videos on his phone and for some odd reason he can forward/share of China and what they’re doing “today” as in now??

One video he showed, a Chinese man fishing casually with a dead body literally floating in the water no more than 2m away from him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over 200 cases now in NZ, will get worse before it gets better as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.