Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally respect your view and how you went about this.

I will try my best to stay on topic but I love my religion and my God. He has saved me from many dark moments in my life. So when it gets mentioned I feel the urge to comment and show praise just like others would mention topics close to their hearts in threads irrelevant to the topic. Eg cars, food ect
Of course my man..and I respect your beliefs and your devotion to it..truly..I’m like @ASSASSIN as long as people’s beliefs don’t impinge on others or hurts others..and help people get through the day and help them become a better people ..it’s great.. but the history of this place..sheesh.. Next thing..such an informative thread would be closed down..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of course my man..and I respect your beliefs and your devotion to it..truly..I’m like @ASSASSIN as long as people’s beliefs don’t impinge on others or hurts others..and help people get through the day and help them become a better people ..it’s great.. but the history of this place..sheesh.. Next thing..such an informative thread would be closed down..
Damn right! We can discuss without forcing it on others.

Oh well, back to the fkn virus...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it wouldn't be a mud slinging match if everyone accepted everyone else's personal choice of faith or lack of faith.

But we are talking about the kennel so yeah, it won't be respectful.
Exactly my man..you know me I respect people’s Relgious views..but it always goes crazy..even it begins civil!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a thread.

In Coronavirus news, Bindi Irwin got married ahead of the 5 person ban. Ok, nobody cares (including me).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey blame @Mr 95% , he said not to talk religion :p
I actually I did it for purely selfish reasons..I find this thread absolutely fascinating..I’ve learned a lot about the coronavirus and how people are coping and I don’t want it closed..it’s great..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually I did it for purely selfish reasons..I find this thread absolutely fascinating..I’ve learned a lot about the coronavirus and how people are coping and I don’t want it closed..it’s great..
I reckon you were trolling you sneaky bastard... :p

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has the woman's beer virus hit Russia yet, or is too scared of Putin?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This shit is crazy, but in a weird way it’s sort of exciting.. heading into the unknown!! Let’s just hope we all come out healthy an can drive our toys once again..!! But as long as you all take care, that’s the main thing, and eat well,Stay HOME, because there’s fuck all else to do.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has the woman's beer virus hit Russia yet, or is too scared of Putin?
Only a few hundred cases, but we all know that’s bullshit
Fudged numbers like the Chinese....
But hey, would we expect anyth8ng less from Russia lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just no bats please. I know we don't agree on stuff but I wish you no harm.
I have an Asian wife, so that's kinda racist.... :grinning:

There are quite a few bats in my neighbourhood though...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This shit is crazy, but in a weird way it’s sort of exciting.. heading into the unknown!! Let’s just hope we all come out healthy an can drive our toys once again..!! But as long as you all take care, that’s the main thing, and eat well,Stay HOME, because there’s fuck all else to do.
Even though I'm probably the only one likely to die from that shit on here, I really don't care if I get it, because I know I will beat it. I take precautions (Even before this virus shit) but not worried/scared/panicking one bit.

I've beat deadlier viruses before and I'll do it again, I have too much faith to give in.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only a few hundred cases, but we all know that’s bullshit
Fudged numbers like the Chinese....
But hey, would we expect anyth8ng less from Russia lol
Raciss lol

But you're right lol

Status