Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair enough.
But how do we know those that have died weren't sick, or susceptible before hand?

I'm in the vast minority here but I still think this whole "pandemic" as it's being made out to be is a massive overreaction.

But that's just me
I don’t think it’s an overeaction,
but your right on the part bout younger people dying
Nobody would know if they had pre existing health issues bar family friends and doctors
None of us would know, an d anyone saying they were healthy here are just guessing
But we need to be safe, it’s a deadly virus

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s an overeaction,
but your right on the part bout younger people dying
Nobody would know if they had pre existing health issues bar family friends and doctors
None of us would know, an d anyone saying they were healthy here are just guessing
But we need to be safe, it’s a deadly virus
I see the virus is real, but the panic is manufactured.

If sheep just practiced proper hygiene and respected others enough by not getting close to them if sick then this is bullshit would be over sooner.

Nobody can answer why you need 1000 rolls of toilet paper, but because some Asians bought a large amount to send to China, they lost their fkn minds and started hoarding too.

Last edited:
A

Alexander the Great

What has this got to do with corona virus? Please stick on topic or create a new thread talking about foxtell packages
I only kept it until now, as its in effect only costing me $29 per month, $4 more than Kayo.

When I had access to a mate's account a couple of years ago, I couldn't find much interesting - there was actually more TV and movie content on Foxtel at the time. But I assume Netflix's content would have increased since then (probably dramatically), and there is a possibility that they will start doing more deals with studios re new movie releases since we can't go to the cinemas.

An annoyance is subscription services is that contents seems to be spread cross about 5 difference services, so you still need to properly research which one(s) you will get. I really like Better Call Saul, but it's only (legally) on Stan, which does't seem to have a lot of other stuff i'd watch.

I really need to just get my Kodi box back up and running (needs a wifi chip thingy).

In any case, these days, I currently get to watch bugger all TV that's isn't ABC Kids, so it's all probably a waste on me...

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see the virus is real, but the panic is manufactured.

If sheep just practiced proper hygiene and respected others enough by not getting close to them if sick then this is bullshit would be over sooner.

Nobody can answer why you need 1000 rolls of toilet paper, but because some Asians bought a large amount to send to China, they lost their fkn minds and started hoarding too.
Spot on mate
People over reacting, some under reacting (social distancing) etc
If everyone showed proper hygiene, stayed there distance the government wouldn’t have to do a full on lock down
But it’s heading that way

Status
Not open for further replies.