Toilet paper f***wits

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is it because they are patrolled by cops now? Lol
IGA had no cops in it. I went to Aldi though just now (joys of having 2 supermarkets near my workplace lol) and they're opening up at 9:30am these days. The lineup was huge... probably 50m long. It took me about 2 mins to get in, there were cops there though, and people were acting nice and normal lol. I got some flour from there lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scumbags, share and when found. Name and Shame

Police are appealing for public assistance to identify two men following a series of thefts and attempted thefts from supermarkets in Sydney’s south west at the weekend.

Between 7pm and 8.30pm last Sunday (22 March 2020), two men attended supermarkets in Granville, Auburn, Bass Hill and Lidcombe, and accessed restricted storage areas.

The pair appeared to be targeting toilet paper and stole multiple packs from the Granville and Auburn stores, however, left empty handed from the stores in Bass Hill and Lidcombe.

It was also reported that one of the men threatened an employee with a knife at the Auburn store.

Officers from Wetherill Park Region Enforcement Squad (RES) have commenced an investigation and are now appealing to the community for information.

As part of their appeal, officers have released an image of two men who they believe may be able to assist with inquiries.

The first man is depicted as being of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern appearance, about 185-190cm tall, aged in his 30s, with a solid build. He has tattoos on his arms and was wearing a grey collared shirt with long blue track pants.

The second man is described as being 175-180cm tall with a slim build, aged between 30-35, and at the time was wearing black ‘adidas’ pants and a camouflaged hooded jumper.

Minister for Police and Emergency Services, David Elliott, urged anyone with information to come forward and report to police.

"I support any measures taken by police to protect our communities from this sort of disgraceful criminal activity, " he said.

"The people of NSW will not tolerate criminal behaviour at any time let alone during this crisis.

"People need to grow up and look out for our most vulnerable.”

Investigators are also appealing for anyone who may have been in the areas around the time of the thefts and noticed suspicious activity to come forward.

Anyone with information that may assist investigators is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

Attachments

A

Alexander the Great

What fuckwits. Is that you @Nasheed?

Coravirus should be injected into their eyeballs

The brains on these pricks. Getting charged by the police and now having the media plaster your face all over the world.

Fighting over toilet paper is bad but this is just a joke.

Scumbags, share and when found. Name and Shame

Police are appealing for public assistance to identify two men following a series of thefts and attempted thefts from supermarkets in Sydney’s south west at the weekend.

Between 7pm and 8.30pm last Sunday (22 March 2020), two men attended supermarkets in Granville, Auburn, Bass Hill and Lidcombe, and accessed restricted storage areas.

The pair appeared to be targeting toilet paper and stole multiple packs from the Granville and Auburn stores, however, left empty handed from the stores in Bass Hill and Lidcombe.

It was also reported that one of the men threatened an employee with a knife at the Auburn store.

Officers from Wetherill Park Region Enforcement Squad (RES) have commenced an investigation and are now appealing to the community for information.

As part of their appeal, officers have released an image of two men who they believe may be able to assist with inquiries.

The first man is depicted as being of Mediterranean/Middle Eastern appearance, about 185-190cm tall, aged in his 30s, with a solid build. He has tattoos on his arms and was wearing a grey collared shirt with long blue track pants.

The second man is described as being 175-180cm tall with a slim build, aged between 30-35, and at the time was wearing black ‘adidas’ pants and a camouflaged hooded jumper.

Minister for Police and Emergency Services, David Elliott, urged anyone with information to come forward and report to police.

"I support any measures taken by police to protect our communities from this sort of disgraceful criminal activity, " he said.

"The people of NSW will not tolerate criminal behaviour at any time let alone during this crisis.

"People need to grow up and look out for our most vulnerable.”

Investigators are also appealing for anyone who may have been in the areas around the time of the thefts and noticed suspicious activity to come forward.

Anyone with information that may assist investigators is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report crime via NSW Police social media pages.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I spoke to a woolies employee today.
She said the same old people have been lining up at oldies hour every single morning and buying a 24 pack each time.
I’m not looking forward to getting old if you need to shit that much!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I spoke to a woolies employee today.
She said the same old people have been lining up at oldies hour every single morning and buying a 24 pack each time.
I’m not looking forward to getting old if you need to shit that much!!
A 24 pack should last more than a fortnight for a family. These people are just panic buying.

A

Alexander the Great

Depends if they fold and also if they are Indian

Indians have much more flowing bowel movements due to the high content of ghee and spice.
A 24 pack should last more than a fortnight for a family. These people are just panic buying.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agreed and that’s my point. Old people aren’t exempt from being selfish and some people seem to get more selfish as they get older

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agreed and that’s my point. Old people aren’t exempt from being selfish and some people seem to get more selfish as they get older
Yep, some of them use their age as an excuse to be a shit human.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I dont get the toilet paper.

If people are concerns about hygiene, they should be stocking up on floss and toothpaste.

If you run out of toilet paper, just go wash your arse and have a shower (Worst case scenario) which is probably more cleaner.
OR use this.......

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A few months ago I was pretty proud of the response of Australian people who showed compassion for those who suffered huge losses from the bushfires. Now it's being exposed that the spirit of generosity quickly evaporates when everyone might face adversity.

I don't think anyone will starve due to the corona virus. But sooner or later we need to start regulating every aspect of this hoarding epidemic.
They have said that you can get help from friends and neighbours if needed to supplement whatever food you have. Those that have all the toilet paper can shit themselves silly whilst the rest of us will at least have food.
As I am of the older persuasion, I went to the shops this morning in a last ditch effort to get a few things that I have been unable to source since this crap all began. It was orderly and pretty sedate really but I think that a few got upset a bit when they announced before the doors even opened and whilst checking everyone's ID that there was...you guessed it....NO toilet paper....:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I got my bag of cat litter and my milk plus a 1 kg bag of flour which I shall use to make my own bread in my slow cooker. Ready for lock down........

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They are many fuckwits including the toilet paper ones not following rules..!

where we are now we have to stay, meaning no visiting friends/family, no contact. Have to stay in the house your in an only associate who your with. Many will break that rule an fuck it for the rest of us.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The entire pasta shelf at my local Coles wiped clean when I went to the shops today lol fucking animals!

can't wait for the full wrath of God

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The entire pasta shelf at my local Coles wiped clean when I went to the shops today lol fucking animals!

Sooner rather than later hopefully.

Just on that, the markets are either lying about having stock, they are running out of stock or not refilling shelves for some fucked up reason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone seen those "care packages" woolies are selling for 80 bucks? Designed for the elderly and disabled.

People have been saying they are worth between 25-30 bucks.

Plus all the shops have marked up EVERYRHING in the shops because they know the sheep will hoard.

Jews gonna Jew I guess, fuck people there is money to be made. Plus the government doesn't give a fuck because they will get more tax of of them.

I just hope everyone remembers how these money hungry pieces of shit treated us.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

I had to make my own pasta from scratch because i couldn't get any. It's just fiddly and time consuming as to why I don't like doing it but i needed it for my Bolognese i wanted.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are many fuckwits including the toilet paper ones not following rules..!

where we are now we have to stay, meaning no visiting friends/family, no contact. Have to stay in the house your in an only associate who your with. Many will break that rule an fuck it for the rest of us.
Well the border police between Qld and the surrounding states mean business, Even getting onto buses and checking papers and in a few cases turning people back who do not have a valid reason to be travelling. If that is what it takes to help I am all for it. People need to wake up to themselves.

Now I hear that child care centres are being broken into and all their essential supplies of sanitizer, rubber gloves, face masks etc are being taken. They have CCTV footage at one centre where some upstanding human being broke in at 2 am heading straight for the supply cupboard ( Warragamba area).

Coles will put in place on Monday new restrictions in store such as to how long you can be in there etc. People should have a list, get their stuff, get out and go home.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had to make my own pasta from scratch because i couldn't get any. It's just fiddly and time consuming as to why I don't like doing it but i needed it for my Bolognese i wanted.
how did it turn out? I like cooking but very very rarely will do anything from complete scratch

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone seen those "care packages" woolies are selling for 80 bucks? Designed for the elderly and disabled.

People have been saying they are worth between 25-30 bucks.

Plus all the shops have marked up EVERYRHING in the shops because they know the sheep will hoard.

Jews gonna Jew I guess, fuck people there is money to be made. Plus the government doesn't give a fuck because they will get more tax of of them.

I just hope everyone remembers how these money hungry pieces of shit treated us.
I noticed when this all got real with hoarding etc. that there were no specials; everything that people needed was normal shelf price. I have only visited the shops two or three times in the last few weeks, none since March 25th .

As a health precaution both the big two supermarkets discontinued paper weekly catalogues to limit possible infection issues and had just a small electronic one instead. I have not seen the care packages but if what some are saying is true that is inappropriate behaviour. They are after all " employing those who have been unfortunate to be laid off in numbers" to boost the efficiency of stores. So it has been reported. That would mean a considerable impost in wages unless there is a scheme from the Government to support this. I thought job keeper was for the current employer to keep staff on with some pretty stringent guidelines.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have 50 rolls of loo paper.

No I didn't charge out & buy heaps at once, if I saw some, I bought a packet.

Have no pasta, rice or sugar though.