Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we keep the religion bit out of this thread..because this place will become a mud slinging circus..as people who don’t believe in God..as I don’t.. will have their say..And this thread should remain open.. Open another thread if religion is to be discussed in relation to this virus.
@Hacky McAxe ?
@tonee ?
@Papa Emeritus ?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A new low ***** stealing supplies from children's hospital
The fuck these ***** need to dragged out on the street and shot in the face .
I remember a while back they caught a junkie under a patients bed in Gosford hospital trying to steal the patience morphine.
Fuck people are fucked

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
People here in NZ were told the supermarkets and essentials will be open an there is plenty to go around and not to go an panic buy.. what Happened today? Hundreds of people went out an cleaned out the shelves of dairy’s, supermarkets, etc and have left people with nothing.. they ignored the announcement by government. This is what the problem is. We will never get this under control when this happens. Humanity is its own worst enemy.!!
Did you just get your messages level 4 on your phone?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trump said America is open for business I guess they are going to prioritise their economy first.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE

Just got a msg saying if you need to do/buy anything non-essential to do/buy it now as they are planning to full lock down as early as Monday.

Only things open would be petrol, pharmacy and groceries.

PS it's the same source that has been right so far.
‘makes sense , If they don’t do it by then they never will it’s getting out of hand

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can we keep the religion bit out of this thread..because this place will become a mud slinging circus..as people who don’t believe in God..as I don’t.. will have their say..And this thread should remain open.. Open another thread if religion is to be discussed in relation to this virus.
@Hacky McAxe ?
@tonee ?
@Papa Emeritus ?
Well it wouldn't be a mud slinging match if everyone accepted everyone else's personal choice of faith or lack of faith.

But we are talking about the kennel so yeah, it won't be respectful.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe ?
@tonee ?
@Papa Emeritus ?
I’m inclined to agree. For any Religious views please create another thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe ?
@tonee ?
@Papa Emeritus ?
My God's name is "Mr Corona"

A

Alexander the Great

Well that's a very smart government !!
Thankfully, I don't need to travel ... Singapore have implemented a very good deterrent on travel; if one chooses to ignore "do not travel" advisory and becomes infected requiring hospitalization upon return, one will be responsible for all costs associated with treatment.
Completely agree.

A

Alexander the Great

Totally respect your view and how you went about this.

I will try my best to stay on topic but I love my religion and my God. He has saved me from many dark moments in my life. So when it gets mentioned I feel the urge to comment and show praise just like others would mention topics close to their hearts in threads irrelevant to the topic. Eg cars, food ect
@Hacky McAxe ?
@tonee ?
@Papa Emeritus ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Trump said America is open for business I guess they are going to prioritise their economy first.
Trump’s a fucking idiot. Anyone who still continues to deny it is deluded. From day one his handling of this crisis has been pathetic. Hopefully it costs him the presidency.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So, has everyone cancelled their Foxtel subscription yet?

As my basic foxtel is packaged with my NBN, i'm actually only paying $29 a month extra to have sports and a few other things. Not using it, but its also not huge bikkies. I'd send double that a week on alcohol.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump’s a fucking idiot. Anyone who still continues to deny it is deluded. From day one his handling of this crisis has been pathetic. Hopefully it costs him the presidency.
Don't be fucking silly man. Trump is a genius and he's only trolling people by pretending to be a stupid, racist piece of shit

"We saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually," she said. "Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."

"We were afraid of getting sick," she told NBC.

They mixed a small amount of the substance with liquid to drink. Within 20 minutes, both fell ill.

"I started vomiting," she said. "My husband started developing respiratory problems."

Her husband could not be revived in hospital and she remains in critical care.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/52012242

Status
Not open for further replies.