Our worst halfback, last 25 years?

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you are a silly sausage nasheed..... could you imaging Bunnings selling hotdogs instead is sangas ..... Jesus

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: you are a silly sausage nasheed..... could you imaging Bunnings selling hotdogs instead is sangas ..... Jesus
You're both as bad as each other so therefore perfect together

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe mbye remember those kicks at goal that missed by about 3 posts, i thought it was a one off the first time then i kept doing it

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man kennel trolls like myself are being disintegrated by this trash. Such low quality . I stand alone as the top troll of the kennel

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Man kennel trolls like myself are being disintegrated by this trash. Such low quality . I stand alone as the top troll of the kennel
Good. No ones competing for that. I am glad you admit you're just being a nuisance.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good. No ones competing for that. I am glad you admit you're just being a nuisance.
I’ve been a nuisance here Chief 12 years before you knew what the place was and the four years since you’ve tried. You will never compete with what I’ve produced for a decade and a half. Any autistic fuck could put Sherwin as 12th best half and call that trolling. You have zero idea, kill yourself

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your surviving in a kennel lite, we would have spat you out like the autist you are years ago. Alas the kennel has become a festering sore for complete faggots like yourself

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not trolling so you win? Sure? Running in an empty stadium.

Im actually insulted you think I'm trying to troll