DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The entire collection is on Spotify. Its fucking magic to listen to mate.
I had them all on tape then CD, including the Wired World Of Sports. Can't recall how many times I've listened to them. I remember when we were going on family holidays we would listen to them in the car while traveling.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can't let this virus continue. It needs to be stopped at all costs

A

Alexander the Great

I keep my teeth in a jar beside the bed...
I had them all on tape then CD, including the Wired World Of Sports. Can't recall how many times I've listened to them. I remember when we were going on family holidays we would listen to them in the car while traveling.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve still got them all mate - including the original ‘It’s Just Not Cricket’. I grew up on this classic stuff. Assume you know that Billy B also wrote (but didn’t perform) ‘Australiana’ - another classic!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve still got them all mate - including the original ‘It’s Just Not Cricket’. I grew up on this classic stuff. Assume you know that Billy B also wrote (but didn’t perform) ‘Australiana’ - another classic!
Yeah bud, I grew up on it too. You assumed right that I did indeed know about BB writing Australiana.