Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

Half the cops I've had to deal with after not any better.

There are some really good police who do great work and try to make a change but fuck me I've seen some stuff that makes you think Mannnnn what is going on here.

Let's face it no one likes Rangers and Souths supporters. Same category me feels.
If they parked in a driveway or no parking or whatever than far enough. But if they were over time then 100% scum bag.

Rangers and those mobile speed cameras are all c*** who haven't got the brains or balls to be a real cop.

Only good thing they are for is so real cops don't waste their time on these shit kicking jobs.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t stop watching Trump saying CHI-NA. It’s a classic. I hope everyone is staying safe. This is absolutely crazy and is fucking so many peoples lives in so many ways
funny but so racist

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
funny but so racist
Oh yep for sure mate they shouldn’t be calling it that or the kung flu but I mean the way he says, CHI-NA when called out. Such a smartarse

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If they parked in a driveway or no parking or whatever than far enough. But if they were over time then 100% scum bag.

Rangers and those mobile speed cameras are all c*** who haven't got the brains or balls to be a real cop.

Only good thing they are for is so real cops don't waste their time on these shit kicking jobs.
Brisbane speed cameras are even worse. The ones that are mobile on the side of the high way without any warning signs whatsoever.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brisbane speed cameras are even worse. The ones that are mobile on the side of the high way without any warning signs whatsoever.
Dirty mutts.

I knew Melbourne have hidden ones, never knew Brisbane was the same.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen the vans. Normal work can, would never think twice. Crazy

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And fake TNs.. dont forget the Tns
I had a pair of fake TNS once.

I was in Thailand and a guy on street says you want Nike, I said yeah ok, through alley, in back of kitchen, remove fake wall, up stairs into room and it was like a athletes foot store.. I was with a few Thai in the shop and I thought I had to buy a pair now or I'd have to fight them... So bought a pair for $30 I knew they were fake... They walked me.back.. noone got killed.

2 weeks later on the treadmill the soles come apart. They felt nothing like a legit pair of Nike, like wearing a pair of work boots but they looked like tns

A

Alexander the Great

I bet you had bright orange ones or red ones.

Hows your toilet paper count?

I was in Thailand and a guy on street says you want Nike, I said yeah ok, through alley, in back of kitchen, remove fake wall, up stairs into room and it was like a athletes foot store.. I was with a few Thai in the shop and I thought I had to buy a pair now or I'd have to fight them... So bought a pair for $30 I knew they were fake... They walked me.back.. noone got killed.

2 weeks later on the treadmill the soles come apart. They felt nothing like a legit pair of Nike, like wearing a pair of work boots but they looked like tns

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is he taking the piss, or he just talks like a wank? Lol

I just took it he can't pronounce it properly lol
Lol nah to me he’s taking the piss. Funny tho.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh yep for sure mate they shouldn’t be calling it that or the kung flu but I mean the way he says, CHI-NA when called out. Such a smartarse
Come on bro, Kung Flu is pretty smart/funny lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

You’re a good guy boosty. Keeping the Thai economy in check

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted but q good insight into the struggles of Italy atm

Status
Not open for further replies.