DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Stick to topic please, I don’t want this thread to be locked. It’s meant to bring some light hearted humour.

Our country is facing this pandemic. There are bigger problems in this world than a bloody disagree button.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Stick to topic please, I don’t want this thread to be locked. It’s meant to bring some light hearted humour.

Our country is facing this pandemic. There are bigger problems in this world than a bloody disagree button.
Here here!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro I was going to say jideh but i was worried about some numbnuts thinking I was saying jihad haha
Don't worry cuz, corona killed Isis, climate change and the protesters lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't worry cuz, corona killed Isis, climate change and the protesters lol
Too true. F*** how crazy has it been with all that and now this. It’s like every time I turn my 65inch tv on (had to add that in for our friend boosty), there’s something that’s going to kill me. Like wtf?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Too true. F*** how crazy has it been with all that and now this. It’s like every time I turn my 65inch tv on (had to add that in for our friend boosty), there’s something that’s going to kill me. Like wtf?
Is it a Samsung? If it isn't, don't talk to me lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Only 65inches??? You must be a renter !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That bloody disagree button, I missed it but glad it was sorted... this thread has been very enjoyable in these tough times so am glad I did miss it lol.

to ALL my brothers (you know who you are) you’ve kept me sane an the laughs a plenty, so thank you All..!! Let’s just all get through this, an come out safe...an hope everyone is well and of good health when it’s all over..!!

:grinning::grinning: