Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I grabbed another 24 rolls tonight.

But I had to lay off over 40 staff today also.. one to one meetings so who knows if any had corona virus
Where you wearing Adidas tracksuit pants and a camo jumper?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 weeks, what's the go over there? What areas of work are impacted by this?
Only essential work places aloud to remain open. So supermarkets/Servos,Selected dairy’s .. other than that will be a ghost town, police will be enforcing it too. Pretty much the gist of it, it’s fucked.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry by working for NSW health I mean I am a nurse. They have been sending out several emails a day with the latest updates and that was mentioned as a possibility. For the most part we are prepared for the worst but problem is nobody knows exactly what the worst is so hard to be fully prepared

I for one would like to thank you for the job you do. Like any other it is sometimes a thankless task and ill directed abuse is a common place thing. I applaud the efforts you all make and without you guys it would be a much grimmer situation.

I am under no illusion that what is likely to come will be very unpleasant.As a public member I can only listen to the information given with the advice of health professionals being paramount.

The media has gone into overdrive, to be expected of course as it is world wide news,current news. We saw it too like with the happenings of the past few months...fires, floods etc. but nevertheless it is better to be exposed to the information than not have it at all. Yes, there is conflicting information but enough coming from reliable sources to form a picture of what is going on.

For those that chose to believe it is scare mongering and sensationalism by the media, pull your heads out of the sand. This is real and it is happening around us now.

You are right in saying it is pretty much uncharted territory, we can prepare and be ready as best we can for ourselves and our families , the rest is up to the front line to do their thing.

You stay safe, look after your wife and congratulations on the forthcoming arrival of your child.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would never take the piss when it comes to bullying and harassment of someone going about doing their job. The guy doing the filming is an absolute dirtbag. Nobody deserves that treatment.

But hey, if you find this stuff funny...
Yeah, I hate parking inspectors sometimes but they don't make the rules. What people don't realise is that parking inspectors are paid bugger all, they have quotas to meet, and they're usually there because they couldn't find any other job.

Picking on a parking inspector for doing his job is like beating up a prostitute. You're just being a **** and making someone's life even harder than it already is.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Depends it takes a special type of c*** to be a parking inspector, a prick got us in the city a while back in a loading zone we were doing demo work nothing indicating you can only be in the loading zone a set time this prick was watching us bust our guts never said a word till the set time and fined us ,I was a lot more out spoken than the bloke on the video
There definitely are some pricks when it comes to parking inspectors. But they generally work a shit job for no pay and get abused by every person who can't be bothered reading a sign.

If you want to take it out on someone, take it out on the council pricks who put those signs in place.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PM will address the nation soon on Channel 9 after and emergency national cabinet meeting. Sounds like some big changes is going to happen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mad. Ill come park across your driveway
I had a parking inspector get me for parking on the pavement outside my house. I pointed out that someone parked across my driveway. He said, "Shit. Sorry, already put it in the system. You know what, there's a tow truck place around the corner. I'll ticket that car then get it towed so they pay double"

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
PM will address the nation soon on Channel 9 after and emergency national cabinet meeting. Sounds like some big changes is going to happen.
speaking now on 9

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate parking inspectors sometimes but they don't make the rules. What people don't realise is that parking inspectors are paid bugger all, they have quotas to meet, and they're usually there because they couldn't find any other job.

Picking on a parking inspector for doing his job is like beating up a prostitute. You're just being a c*** and making someone's life even harder than it already is.
The irony being the guy on the video saying people are going to do it tough without realising that if the parking inspector doesn't do his job, he won't have any income either

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ScoMo announcement:

- If I had hair I could still get it cut

- If I die I probably can't attend my own funeral

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Scotty implement a ban on international travel?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol we need a fucking leader
I guess they are going to wait till it gets worse before taking the action that they should be taking right now. It isn't like places like Italy, Spain, USA, UK, etc, aren't showing what is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.