Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone seen that video of that pig spitting on bananas in chullura Woolworths and getting arrested?
Apparently has the virus I don't know the full story but if true burn the c*** alive now
Is that true mate. Surely not. Where did u see this

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would never take the piss when it comes to bullying and harassment of someone going about doing their job. The guy doing the filming is an absolute dirtbag. Nobody deserves that treatment.

But hey, if you find this stuff funny...
Funny?

That inspector is a fuckwit.

Deserved everything he got.

In times of crisis the true heroes are the people who look out and help one another, and not fuckwits penalising people.

That parking inspector is an absolute fucken wanker

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny?

That inspector is a fuckwit.

Deserved everything he got.

In times of crisis the true heroes are the people who look out and help one another, and not fuckwits penalising people.

That parking inspector is an absolute fucken wanker
Mad. Ill come park across your driveway

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would never take the piss when it comes to bullying and harassment of someone going about doing their job. The guy doing the filming is an absolute dirtbag. Nobody deserves that treatment.

But hey, if you find this stuff funny...
That inspector is a piece of shit

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that true mate. Surely not. Where did u see this
I'll find it there's definitely a video of an Asian chick spitting on bananas then an Asian chick getting arrested but it don't add up they are in different clothes and who knows if the banana spitting was pre coronavirus days

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mad. Ill come park across your driveway
You see any cars blocking the driveway in the city there, which looks like a ghost town?

You're more than welcome to park across my driveway....dont worry i wont dob you into the inspector, ill fix you myself

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You see any cars blocking the driveway in the city there, which looks like a ghost town?

You're more than welcome to park across my driveway....dont worry i wont dob you into the inspector, ill fix you myself
Yehhhhh ok bud

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll find it there's definitely a video of an Asian chick spitting on bananas then an Asian chick getting arrested but it don't add up they are in different clothes and who knows if the banana spitting was pre coronavirus days
Your right different bird
it’s a beat up, she’s was arrested for basically being a pest
One spitting on fruit is a different bird and a video from a while ago
Some people are just shit putting that video together saying she had covid 19 and spirting on fruit
Don’t believe everything on the net

A

Alexander the Great

Everyone here comes across as pretty legit tho.
Your right different bird
it’s a beat up, she’s was arrested for basically being a pest
One spitting on fruit is a different bird and a video from a while ago
Some people are just shit putting that video together saying she had covid 19 and spirting on fruit
Don’t believe everything on the net

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
4 weeks will turn to 8 and this shit will affect many for a long time. Here in NZ and my kennel brothers across the Ditch.!!

To all of you here, and your loved ones. Take care.. stay inside your little bubbles and only associate with those you live with.

Good luck Australia.!!!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Breaking news from PM on Tele soon.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
4 weeks will turn to 8 and this shit will affect many for a long time. Here in NZ and my kennel brothers across the Ditch.!!

To all of you here, and your loved ones. Take care.. stay inside your little bubbles and only associate with those you live with.

Good luck Australia.!!!
4 weeks, what's the go over there? What areas of work are impacted by this?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grabbed another 24 rolls tonight.

But I had to lay off over 40 staff today also.. one to one meetings so who knows if any had corona virus

A

Alexander the Great

The moment you pit someone's life in danger you should pay for your actions. I have old and sick family and if they were to die from something like this I would be doing more than breaking her neck.

Humans are shit.
Wow that’s some fucked up shit. Gees that makes me angry. To make matters worse, I’m now in trouble from misses saying I wanna break her neck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.