Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They just announced that pregnant women are now in the high risk category. My wife had her monthly checkup with the GP today and has been told that she has to self isolate.

Working in NSW health means we have been receiving alot more info that hasn't been made public yet and the word on the street is that they are going to be going to next stage lockdown soon which is limiting people's movement to their local suburb apart for all non-essential travel
I feel sorry for you guys at NSW Health. Was chatting to some of them today and heard that a few people quit due to the spamming phone calls with people not able to reach Centrelink so they're spamming every other NSW department

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get a few supplies before shops shut tonight shit is going to change

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you guys at NSW Health. Was chatting to some of them today and heard that a few people quit due to the spamming phone calls with people not able to reach Centrelink so they're spamming every other NSW department
What do you mean by spamming? As in just being pricks by pranking them or calling other departments regarding Centrelink payments?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They just announced that pregnant women are now in the high risk category. My wife had her monthly checkup with the GP today and has been told that she has to self isolate.

Working in NSW health means we have been receiving alot more info that hasn't been made public yet and the word on the street is that they are going to be going to next stage lockdown soon which is limiting people's movement to their local suburb apart for all non-essential travel
Yep announced soon hope your mrs is ok

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry by working for NSW health I mean I am a nurse. They have been sending out several emails a day with the latest updates and that was mentioned as a possibility. For the most part we are prepared for the worst but problem is nobody knows exactly what the worst is so hard to be fully prepared

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Price gouging by the petrol stations in Brisbane, what a shock.
Everytime there is a price hike that lady from the RACQ gets on the news and tells us its unacceptable.
Whats the point in having a regulator when the do fuck all.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far so good thanks man. But she is a teacher so I have been pushing for her to stop work for a while but her school wouldn't let her but now she has a letter from the GP they can't argue it
Tell the school to get fucked lol stay safe shits going to get crazy with virus but more so stupid people

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Is there any official government link that has this information? My younger sister is pregnant and would like to share with her

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What do you mean by spamming? As in just being pricks by pranking them or calling other departments regarding Centrelink payments?
The latter. People are just annoyed that they can't reach Centrelink and don't know what's going on so they call anyone who will listen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry by working for NSW health I mean I am a nurse. They have been sending out several emails a day with the latest updates and that was mentioned as a possibility. For the most part we are prepared for the worst but problem is nobody knows exactly what the worst is so hard to be fully prepared
A nurse?

God. You have it much worse. You'll be on the front lines for a while. Good luck

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A nurse?

God. You have it much worse. You'll be on the front lines for a while. Good luck
Cheers man. Not ideal but not all bad. Coles announced we get an hour for shopping on Tuesdays and Thursdays before everyone else and went through hungry jacks today and got a free drink cause I was in my scrubs

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would never take the piss when it comes to bullying and harassment of someone going about doing their job. The guy doing the filming is an absolute dirtbag. Nobody deserves that treatment.

But hey, if you find this stuff funny...
Depends it takes a special type of **** to be a parking inspector, a prick got us in the city a while back in a loading zone we were doing demo work nothing indicating you can only be in the loading zone a set time this prick was watching us bust our guts never said a word till the set time and fined us ,I was a lot more out spoken than the bloke on the video

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

We've also been told to self-isolate, but try not the panic. Even though more information is emerging all the time, it still appears scant when it comes to pregnant women.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd rather not see the system under enormous stress. It will be a fucken disaster like Italy.

Lock things down until we have adequate resources to deal with the number of patients.

Status
Not open for further replies.