DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to laugh my bro, might as well laugh at those clowns.
Indeed brother , and yes they are clowns.!! Not the type I would want at an event though lol.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I know there is a group of fuckwits on here who will pass time rating optimistic or disagree just to be fuckwits to entertain their infantile minds.

Come to think of it, its just their daily routine...
Almost all of the time the ratings are used in an acceptable way. Can everyone them? Otherwise we will just have to remove them and tbh I think that would be a loss to the forum. If someone goes through and spams any kind of rating, let me know but if someone just does not agree with something you said and gives you a rating, just ignore it. Sometimes it is nicer to just hit disagree or optimistic than reply directly.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
With no pubs and the cops clamping down on moisturizing your cock in the Hunter I will have to get more old racing car DVD from chevron.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With all these social distancing laws in place, does anyone know if Michelle's in Rushcutters Bay is still open?
We had a discussion regarding industries that will be most hit in the office this morning. We agreed as a group we should be contacting all brothel and strip clubs to see if they need any advice.