Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know why but that thought just popped into my head randomly while I was showering this morning.

I'd rather my head popped into something else this morning but the missus jumped outta the shower before I got the chance haha :tonguewink:
Look at China's economy took a hit but will be fine look at the us economy will be crippled, China wants to be no1 interesting times ahead.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Shower thought, do you think this whole Caronavirus is just a way for the world to cull the population down. It's been estimated that we are around 7.8 billion in world population figures. Is it mother natures way of keeping balance. Seems throughout history their are times when plagues, virus and so on have happened and killed mass numbers of people. Not saying it's the case, just food for thought.
Culling wise, one would think it would have to be China & India

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australia may go into stage 2 lockdown from tonight.
Stage 1 come on guys stop gathering in crowds and going out unnecessary
Stage 2 please guys we asked but now we are going to shut hairdressers we getting tough now.
Stage 3 we mean it hairdressers will be shut.

Southys lockdown
Stage 1 past that shit
Stage 2 non essentials stay the fuck indoors
Military presence to strictly enforce
Any looters to be executed on sight and cremated ashes returned to family with note learn from this.
People still think it's a joke and hang in groups hung drawn and quartered .
Stage 3 if you still break the rules you better prey the coronavirus kills you before southys regime gets a hold of you.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stage 2 please guys we asked but now we are going to shut hairdressers we getting tough now.

Southys lockdown
Stage 1 past that shit
Any looters to be executed on sight and cremated ashes returned to family with note learn from this.
Stage 3 if you still break the rules you better prey the coronavirus kills you before southys regime gets a hold of you.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Southys lockdown
Stage 1 past that shit
I'll be your Minister of torture if you're hiring lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Travel agent called again credit or refund, I said hold off a week .realistically I doubt anyone will be going on an overseas holiday this year at all and when travel starts up again will there be restrictions for people that had the virus? Will the virus still be circulating? Will Indian people finally start to use soap and deodorant

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at China's economy took a hit but will be fine look at the us economy will be crippled, China wants to be no1 interesting times ahead.
They're talking 30% unemployment in the US, that's over 90 million people (many with guns) unemployed. If they have another civil war I hope it's better than the one they had in the Marvel universe, that didn't suck it sucked that hard.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Something I meant to mention before...

As many know I am registered liquidator / insolvency practitioner. I want to extend to any kenneller who wishes to have a confidential chat about anything insolvency related (for example, you have a small business and am worried about the consequences of trading whilst making losses) that they are concerned about to drop me a line.

Not fishing for work - in a few months I expect we will have plenty on, but genuinely happy to give some free advice (that of course cannot be taken as actual "advice") :grinning:

Anyway, just putting it out there. PM me. All the best to everyone financially, but please try to stay safe as well. Cheers.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They just announced that pregnant women are now in the high risk category. My wife had her monthly checkup with the GP today and has been told that she has to self isolate.

Working in NSW health means we have been receiving alot more info that hasn't been made public yet and the word on the street is that they are going to be going to next stage lockdown soon which is limiting people's movement to their local suburb apart for all non-essential travel

Status
Not open for further replies.