Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing

the most consistent thing the dogs have said since 2018 was 2021 is the year we are back in business and pay is backed until the gloves come off and we are unhampered in 2021. Nasheed.
Pays contract runs out this year. I can’t see them re-signing him for another year.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't leave many candidates considering he out and out said the person in question "He is not walking around in a red and white polo shirt"

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Unless Pay had a miracle and made semis he was always going to be tossed before 2021 season. I just hope that if he goes, we get a proper successor snd not another dud for 3-4yrs

UNO

Waterboy
Reaction score
lets hope whoever comes in that the coach can get our players play to their best. i think that is whats needed most

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel for the players not on good coin who now have to fend for themselves and those not contracted for next year.These guys have little or no skills outside football and will struggle immensely.Yes I know just like a lot of ordinary folk but we have job skills.If these guys have to go to work how will they keep fitness levels to the premium to play when the comp restarts.This is why I doubt whether there will be a return this season.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel for the players not on good coin who now have to fend for themselves and those not contracted for next year.These guys have little or no skills outside football and will struggle immensely.Yes I know just like a lot of ordinary folk but we have job skills.If these guys have to go to work how will they keep fitness levels to the premium to play when the comp restarts.This is why I doubt whether there will be a return this season.
Not sure they are any different to you and I during these times. NRL waste monies and have no explanation where it all went. Greenberg’s tenure is over, front office will be tightened and all the employees that weren’t really required will he gone. However players will still have jobs, and will still get decent coin or they will head to England and our comp will be second to super league

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't leave many candidates considering he out and out said the person in question "He is not walking around in a red and white polo shirt"
Could be all blowarsery too. But I pray to the football gods of our champions past, that it’s #sackpay day ASAP.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless Pay had a miracle and made semis he was always going to be tossed before 2021 season. I just hope that if he goes, we get a proper successor snd not another dud for 3-4yrs
Let’s hope the club take this opportunity to boot him. We may not even play again this season.

On that though, the Sydney teams should get together and play a few trials behind closed door, and Qld could do the same. They could televise these trials too

Status
Not open for further replies.