Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
no I mean every other country gets sick while its just us and new Zealand who come out relatively unscathed

then all we have to do is beat off New Zealand and the world is ours, this is a great opportunity
I know mate. Just think there's bigger things to worry about.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone seen that video of that pig spitting on bananas in chullura Woolworths and getting arrested?
Apparently has the virus I don't know the full story but if true burn the c*** alive now
Did you also hear about the scumbag who worked for NAB in Melbourne and faked testing positive, announcing it at work? They had to evacuate the building where they worked, it caused a great deal of unnecessary panic.
Good to see NAB has just announced this moron has been fired. I could think a of a couple of extra punishments they deserve as well.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now they want to track you through your phone if you are isolated.

Like they don't already do that...

Na, we aren't headed to a NWO at all. Everything will return to "normal"....

PS grow up foxer you wanker. I know you have nothing to add so just keep hitting those buttons you imbecile.

I love living rent free in that pea sized mind of yours.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
After this is over can the world nuke China?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you also hear about the scumbag who worked for NAB in Melbourne and faked testing positive, announcing it at work? They had to evacuate the building where they worked, it caused a great deal of unnecessary panic.
Good to see NAB has just announced this moron has been fired. I could think a of a couple of extra punishments they deserve as well.
When times are relatively good, the scumbags usually get a free pass, they are harder to see, and most of the time people don't see much point to dealing with them in the way they deserve.

When times get relatively hard, the scumbags stand out like a diseased crow in a flock of seagulls, and people will be much quicker to deal with them in the way they deserve.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The vaccine they put out will likely kill more people than the virus
If there is ever a time where the citizens of the world need to rise up it is NOW

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am now one degree of separation from three confirmed cases.

Currently in the office purely for the process of packing up and heading home.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Things are absolutely not going to return to "normal" 100% completely agree. "Normal" is generally a highly misused word anyway.

However, the things that change are largely out of any one person or organisations hands. Quite simply NO ONE knows what things are going to look like in 6 months time. The world operates on high percentage expectations. And when those fail, things go wrong. Every year for decades the supermarkets have been able to supply the population during the month of March because the high percentage expectations concerning how much toilet paper and everything else that was going to be bought in March has always come true. In 2020 the expectations were way off the mark, because no one knew what was going to happen.

Right now economists are trying to figure out what is going to change post-Covid19, but no one knows. One thing is certain, things will change.

Unemployment rates will be much higher for a while. How high? No one knows.

Governments will probably end up having to run a lot more functions of society (think back to post-depression era), it is possible that a lot of the privatisations of the 80s, 90s, and 00s will end up being at least partly rolled back because there will need to be a lot more public ownership while the economy slowly gets back up off its knees, after which privatisations will probably start up again. To what degree will this happen? No one knows.

To what degree will people's consumer habits change? What percentage of the population is going to come through this experience scarred for life and start buying and selling goods and services in a very different way to what they did pre-Covid 19? Probably a lot, but no one really knows.

The experience of this pandemic is itself going to ensure things change because a lot of countries are going to put in place better protections and preparation for the next pandemic (yes, this is already being discussed in academic circles). But how far will they go with stockpiling and put in place protections? No one knows.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Things are absolutely not going to return to "normal" 100% completely agree. "Normal" is generally a highly misused word anyway.

However, the things that change are largely out of any one person or organisations hands. Quite simply NO ONE knows what things are going to look like in 6 months time. The world operates on high percentage expectations. And when those fail, things go wrong. Every year for decades the supermarkets have been able to supply the population during the month of March because the high percentage expectations concerning how much toilet paper and everything else that was going to be bought in March has always come true. In 2020 the expectations were way off the mark, because no one knew what was going to happen.

Right now economists are trying to figure out what is going to change post-Covid19, but no one knows. One thing is certain, things will change.

Unemployment rates will be much higher for a while. How high? No one knows.

Governments will probably end up having to run a lot more functions of society (think back to post-depression era), it is possible that a lot of the privatisations of the 80s, 90s, and 00s will end up being at least partly rolled back because there will need to be a lot more public ownership while the economy slowly gets back up off its knees, after which privatisations will probably start up again. To what degree will this happen? No one knows.

To what degree will people's consumer habits change? What percentage of the population is going to come through this experience scarred for life and start buying and selling goods and services in a very different way to what they did pre-Covid 19? Probably a lot, but no one really knows.

The experience of this pandemic is itself going to ensure things change because a lot of countries are going to put in place better protections and preparation for the next pandemic (yes, this is already being discussed in academic circles). But how far will they go with stockpiling and put in place protections? No one knows.
Humans will freely exchange freedom for "security".

Order out of chaos, whether real or manufactured.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
**** should be jailed.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shower thought, do you think this whole Caronavirus is just a way for the world to cull the population down. It's been estimated that we are around 7.8 billion in world population figures. Is it mother natures way of keeping balance. Seems throughout history their are times when plagues, virus and so on have happened and killed mass numbers of people. Not saying it's the case, just food for thought.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shower thought, do you think this whole Caronavirus is just a way for the world to cull the population down. It's been estimated that we are around 7.8 billion in world population figures. Is it mother natures way of keeping balance. Seems throughout history their are times when plagues, virus and so on have happened and killed mass numbers of people. Not saying it's the case, just food for thought.
Well it's targeting the old and sick. It's a start...

It's not that far fetched since the elite call the average people "useless eaters".

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it's targeting the old and sick. It's a start...

It's not that far fetched since the elite call the average people "useless eaters".
I don't know why but that thought just popped into my head randomly while I was showering this morning.

I'd rather my head popped into something else this morning but the missus jumped outta the shower before I got the chance haha :tonguewink:

Status
Not open for further replies.