Rumour of relocating the Bulldogs to the North Shore?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d agree all those except Newcastle. They’re owned by the Wests conglomerate and they’re not poor. Is there some debt from the Tinkler days?
Agree, live in newy and all my Knights mates aren't concerned at all despite Wests forced closure.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Newcastle are safe. Mad RL town, one team. Too important culturally and strategically.
Same with Saints, Canberra and Nth QLD.
Safest teams to be.

The most vulnerable in order are:
Gold Coast
Manly
Sharks
^ They will get the kiss of death first.

saints will absorb the sharks, and Dogs will take the North it seems.
Eels and Tigers will probably cut up the dogs old area and that will probably sort out Sydney.

GC will go, and be replaced with an alternate SEQ team. Crushers style, but not the crushers. Don't know how it would look like.

And then we resume with a streamlined 14 team comp. later down the track the NRL will likely look to Perth

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1) Makes sense but hope the Dogs steer clear of any Saudis .... actually, all of the NRL.

2) I'm sure the club has just reason to keep them if that's the call. Though I'd hope that the information we currently have on the situation is wrong. Whatever they decide, I'll back them.

3) Moving to Many / North Sydney area? Define what it means to move? If it's simply our stadium, then no issues. Losing the Canterbury part of it? Don't know. Personally it's a hard one if I'm honest.
Perhaps if the NRL entity doesn't survive, the new / surviving clubs may have to adopt logo rebranding eg panthers logo without Penrith. We would just be the Bulldogs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Agree, live in newy and all my Knights mates aren't concerned at all despite Wests forced closure.
I'm originally from Newy but a long time ago - still have mates there and hearing the same story - no major concerns at this stage.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm originally from Newy but a long time ago - still have mates there and hearing the same story - no major concerns at this stage.
Can't imagine they've got anything to worry about at all. And don't think there'll be a need for them to go when you look at Titans, Tigers, Manly etc. before them. Can't imagine that many would fold? 2-3?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice try. Not on anyone's agenda. We are the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs. Northern Suburbs diehards would never support us. Rugby league in Sydney is still tribal. We will survive where we are...maybe with a public private partnership.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lots of rich people on the north shore, not many lebs. Maybe our club would finally get a fair go with the media.

I think we are a tough club and should be based in a tough area though. Maybe Breakfast Point.
Where the fuck have you been?

I was going to post a "Where's Utility" thread in the lounge lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps if the NRL entity doesn't survive, the new / surviving clubs may have to adopt logo rebranding eg panthers logo without Penrith. We would just be the Bulldogs
I don't like teams that aren't linked to specific geography. Just makes teams businesses like Kellogg's corn flakes.
I enjoy knowing when I'm driving through a certain area I'm in hostile Cronulla territory etc.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Welcome home bro...and I do mean home lol
I was thinking of heading to Bondi beach tomorrow to do some French kissing!

I’m joking ASIO, I’ll be a good boy. Get off my case .... lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't like teams that aren't linked to specific geography. Just makes teams businesses like Kellogg's corn flakes.
I enjoy knowing when I'm driving through a certain area I'm in hostile Cronulla territory etc.
I agree, but I tend to think that this would be an approach taken by a new league if tough decisions had to be made

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: fuck off nasheed you fear mongering drongo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't you too busy plagiarising stuff.

you're Millie vanilli.
Lip synching to my brilliant singing
And I mean this nice guy, really.
We are in a crisis and his focus in life is to stay up till 4am and pretend to be Nasheed. Probably wears a mask and tells people he's from Breakfast point.

In fact I bet he's not even in Oz by posting at these times. He is probably like @SovietSteve and posting from some Eastern bloc USSR shit hole. Moldova or somewhere no one has heard of or been like Estonia or something.

or maybe you are the Ali Nassif that @Bazildog wants to be friends with or the Saudi trying to buy our damn club.

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And I mean this nice guy, really.
We are in a crisis and his focus in life is to stay up till 4am and pretend to be Nasheed. Probably wears a mask and tells people he's from Breakfast point.

In fact I bet he's not even in Oz by posting at these times. He is probably like @SovietSteve and posting from some Eastern bloc USSR shit hole. Moldova or somewhere no one has heard of or been like Estonia or something.

or maybe you are the Ali Nassif that @Bazildog wants to be friends with or the Saudi trying to buy our damn club.
Nasheed .... Know this is a troll account, as is your alterego @youoboys and have to say it's a good laugh. Thanks!

However, there's a serious topic I need to bring up with you as you've been avoiding the Personal Messages I send (not the dick pics ... the ones with writing) and also my posts here mentioning you. Don't get why you're avoiding me?

Look, I don't know what it is but there's something about you that I find really attractive. Like REALLY attractive!

Perhaps it's the multiple personalities? I mean. One day you're a Souths fan. The next a kind of Bulldog supporter. The next day a full on Bulldog supporter with links everywhere. The next day a social icon who knows what's best for society .. and what isn't! I can only imagine being your partner, and waking up every day knowing there'll be a different 'Nasheed' every day of the week! It'd be like having 7 different chicks at the same time ... Or blokes in your case ;)

Perhaps it's your profile pic? I mean. It's the sort of face you'd be making if I were with you ... if you know what I mean? ;)

Perhaps it's your knowledge of the world. ISIS. Ex USSR countries. Even of Sydney and apparently mixing up where Breakfast Point is? Each time I see you showing your knowledge it really just makes me dreamy thinking of the indepth conversations we could have around the 'coffee table' in your mum's garage listening to the Wiggles together.

There's honestly so much I love about you Nasheed. When we going to hook up? Please reply to my messages as I'd love to meet you in person one day .... :grinning: At least tell me if you like the dick pics ...

As I said though mate, keep up the trolling. Absolutely love it! We'll need something to laugh about during these coming months, and I think you give us all a different perspective on life ;)

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed .... Know this is a troll account, as is your alterego @youoboys and have to say it's a good laugh. Thanks!

However, there's a serious topic I need to bring up with you as you've been avoiding the Personal Messages I send (not the dick pics ... the ones with writing) and also my posts here mentioning you. Don't get why you're avoiding me?

Look, I don't know what it is but there's something about you that I find really attractive. Like REALLY attractive!

Perhaps it's the multiple personalities? I mean. One day you're a Souths fan. The next a kind of Bulldog supporter. The next day a full on Bulldog supporter with links everywhere. The next day a social icon who knows what's best for society .. and what isn't! I can only imagine being your partner, and waking up every day knowing there'll be a different 'Nasheed' every day of the week! It'd be like having 7 different chicks at the same time ... Or blokes in your case ;)

Perhaps it's your profile pic? I mean. It's the sort of face you'd be making if I were with you ... if you know what I mean? ;)

Perhaps it's your knowledge of the world. ISIS. Ex USSR countries. Even of Sydney and apparently mixing up where Breakfast Point is? Each time I see you showing your knowledge it really just makes me dreamy thinking of the indepth conversations we could have around the 'coffee table' in your mum's garage listening to the Wiggles together.

There's honestly so much I love about you Nasheed. When we going to hook up? Please reply to my messages as I'd love to meet you in person one day .... :grinning: At least tell me if you like the dick pics ...

As I said though mate, keep up the trolling. Absolutely love it! We'll need something to laugh about during these coming months, and I think you give us all a different perspective on life ;)
No multiple accounts.
And be careful what you wish for. I am ALOT closer to you than you think.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No multiple accounts.
And be careful what you wish for. I am ALOT closer to you than you think.
Perfect. So reply to my PM (the non-dick one) and let's set up a time to meet sweetie. I can't continue not meeting you for much longer. You can bring @youoboys too if you like. Tho maybe it's difficult on the same day can't wait to see you soon honey