News NRL shutdown effective immediately

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Club needs to rush and give out their CHN and Okunbor findings this afternoon.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol we know damn well Foran and Lewis will be our halves when the season returns. Lewis will pass the ball to Foran a few times who does all the work and some how get another extension.
I hope Pay sees the light. I genuinely want him to succeed and get us back on the right track in contention for top 8.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe after the dust settles, the Mighty NSWRL will return to great glory, like the good ol days!!!

A

Alexander the Great

Best post !!! We won't die. NEVER
We will be back family. Fucking even if it restarts as a bunch of Lebo blokes, Hindu Chicks, fucking amazing Vietnamese kids, Indigenous LGBT legends, Pacific Islander Granmas and dopey Aussie c*** and every other fan the Dogs will be there always... Stay Strong Bulldogs Family..

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will Foxtel or Telstra reduce my monthly Foxtel fee - I only have it for the NRL - silly question n wrong place to ask

A

Alexander the Great

You can put fox on pause for 5 bucks a month mate.
Will Foxtel or Telstra reduce my monthly Foxtel fee - I only have it for the NRL - silly question n wrong place to ask

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
League ain't coming back this year. Does anyone seriously believe this problem will disappear in 3 months which is the middle of winter with no vaccine available for at least 6 months.
It all depends if people stay indoors and flatten the curve there could be a slight chance of footy in the second half of the year but it’s a long shot.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Reset the comp in every way when it returns. Massive opportunity here but Greenturd must go first.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
League ain't coming back this year. Does anyone seriously believe this problem will disappear in 3 months which is the middle of winter with no vaccine available for at least 6 months.
Have a look at Europe, we ain’t seen nothing here yet. Things are about to get nasty.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well that means Foran will be fit for the next game

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vaccine???
Thats a part of the punchline in their world! Lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Virus is a man made biological weapon or a hoax
The elite are bringing the world to its knees