Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Another casualty of the virus; the NRL has been shut down.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree!
We are doing well in Singapore, I'm working from home this week and likely for the foreseeable future. No panic buying in this home.
The kennel makes for a good resource at the moment.

Thanks all!
You in lock down yet?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are you going lovely? Hope you are safe and well.
Lucky! We cannot avoid being affected by this, but we can control our response to that interruption to normal life.
I'm trying to stay as busy and positive as possible.
Feeling very connected to world right now, we are all in this together.

Shame about the nrl shutdown :(

Stay strong !

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You in lock down yet?
Nope, no lockdown, or talk of it. We are very well behaved here 8-)
Happy to abide by whatever is implemented. Of course the Easter Gold Coast trip was postponed some weeks ago, so finger's crossed for a Christmas visit !!

Thanks for checking in folks.

I'll likely be able to donate my personal manpower to local efforts, if/when needed.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Airline, hospitality and entertainment industries hardest hit.

Nothing has really changed if you aren't in those areas of work.

"lock downs" in democratic countries are a total joke.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
No chance if that slag done that to me is drop the c*** that hard then kick it while it's down ,and laugh myself to sleep.
I'd be like this heroic bus driver
I was only messing with ya Southy, i would have dropped the **** too mate. Despicable act to cough in someone's face, even more so now.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats the point of shutting Hotels and not shops?
Sacking every fuck is bullshit.
Fuck Corona, take it like man, harden the fuck up.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The French President declared that France is at war with the virus.

White flags across the country have since sold out.
Pan European Virus Update:

The English have raised their threat level from ‘Miffed’ to ‘Peeved.’ Soon, that may be raised yet again to ‘Irritated’ or even ‘A Bit Cross’.

The English have not been ‘A Bit Cross’ since the 1940 blitz when tea supplies nearly ran out.

The virus response has since been re-categorized from ‘Tiresome’ to ‘A Bloody Nuisance’. The last time the British issued a ‘Bloody Nuisance’ warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from ‘Pissed Off’ to ‘Let's Get the Bastards’. There are no other levels. This is the reason they have not been used on the front line of the British military for the last 300 years.

The French government announced it has raised its alert level from ‘Run’ to ‘Hide’. The only two higher levels in France are ‘Collaborate’ and ‘Surrender’. The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from ‘Shout Loudly and Excitedly’ to ‘Elaborate Military Posturing’. Two more levels remain: ‘Ineffective Combat Operations’ and ‘Change Sides’.

The Germans have increased their alert state from ‘Disdainful Arrogance’ to ‘Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs’. They also have two higher levels: ‘Invade a Neighbour’ and ‘Lose’.

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual - the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish Navy can get a good look at the old Spanish Navy.

:-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
can you get corona virus from pussy squirting? I need to know just in case

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How the fk exactly did it get to very bloody country in the world from china so fast. Its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.