News NRL shutdown effective immediately

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone will go broke but Foran will still ask for a million and someone will prob pay him it.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a massive test for our admin and board now. They cannot rely on Leagues Club money anymore because it’s not going to be there. Who knows how many sponsors will walk away too. There will be zero income for the foreseeable future. The club surviving this will be a huge accomplishment.
They will be fine still it going cost about 40 million with redundancies or paid leave. Most likely have liquidate assets to get threw it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NRL will become insolvent and few clubs will possibly die now so we might get a fair comp full home and away league.
All the money they spent propping up Tigers, Dragons, Tits all for nothing.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ah well. Inevitable. And the right thing to do.

So ... who was your player of the season lads? Personally I'd say Lewis ....

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard they were thinking of finding one area and isolating in that one spot playing all games there? Not happening?
I heard it was QLD until they shut their borders.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In all seriousness though. I'd expect the comp to restart in 2-3 months and to be playing 2 games a week.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay has been sent a gift from the footy gods. Get back to the drawing board and sort the issues out before the season resumes.
Lol we know damn well Foran and Lewis will be our halves when the season returns. Lewis will pass the ball to Foran a few times who does all the work and some how get another extension.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
We will be back family. Fucking even if it restarts as a bunch of Lebo blokes, Hindu Chicks, fucking amazing Vietnamese kids, Indigenous LGBT legends, Pacific Islander Granmas and dopey Aussie ***** and every other fan the Dogs will be there always... Stay Strong Bulldogs Family..