Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
https://9now.nine.com.au/today/woma...stancing/8b3b1159-65cb-4e89-b59d-aae5ffaf1438

A woman has been filmed coughing in a man's face after refusing to comply with COVID-19 social distancing measures in a Sydney bar.

Would it be wrong to slap this fat slag in the face?
What a tool. Honestly how could you even do that (sic cough in some ones face) in the current climate?Who can justify it ever?

I saw another one a few weeks ago where a woman coughed in a mans face whilst they were travelling on a train. Make her go and work in a hospital and see what stupidity and no thought for others can cause.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Smart move we seem to copy you guys atm so hopefully we follow suite but I think it's to late for Aus
It’s crazy, I thought Aussie would have taken all the steps we have here, after all we are two countries the same and should be fighting together, we are only at 102 cases now.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our daughter a child care worker. Try social distancing with those running nosed kids who want a hug.

She has been off sick this week with some other virus, lost her voice, and goes back on Tuesday.
Well having been given the all clear to keep kids home provided you supervise them and don't allow them out to mingle. Funny how I was excluded from my job at school last week for my safety yet kids are still there along with teachers. Admittedly they are between a rock and a hard place.... Hope daughter is a lot better and stays safe..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No chance if that slag done that to me is drop the c*** that hard then kick it while it's down ,and laugh myself to sleep.
I'd be like this heroic bus driver
Lol.
That wasn’t an uppercut, that was a shoryuken.
0B97479C-67E5-459A-93C7-C2539CFC576D.gif

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chinese economy took a hit but recovering easy ,America is economy is going to get raped who says you need a war to become a super power

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone needs to start up a new fun thread of some sort,so we can have some more light hearted laughs while all this bad shit is going on, a fresh one .. go on, I dare ya :tonguewink:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Someone needs to start up a new fun thread of some sort,so we can have some more light hearted laughs while all this bad shit is going on, a fresh one .. go on, I dare ya :tonguewink:
On it!

Status
Not open for further replies.