Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexander the Great

I'm waiting for the Blueboost "I told you so " reply
Nz as at level 3 alert, in the next 48 hours we are at level 4.. all our schools close by Wednesday, and we have to be prepared to self isolate for 4 weeks..!!

A

Alexander the Great

If we get through this outbreak the first thing on the governments list of things to do is to give the hard working doctors and nurses of this country a well deserved pay rise.

The work they are having to do is just amazing. I pray they find the strength to help our people threw this horrible shit storm that's going to hit us in the next few weeks.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The one thing I've always found so interesting about the Plague was that it targeted a specific receptor that about 90% of the population had. Over time it kept coming back and killing people with this receptor and through a perfect example of micro-evolution, people without the reception had more babies and populated Europe. Now a large portion of the people in Europe don't have the receptor so they're immune to the Plague. The same receptor is responsible to HIV infection so those same people are immune to HIV.
F042F66F-5B30-481F-88DB-9ECF144412E0.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://9now.nine.com.au/today/woma...stancing/8b3b1159-65cb-4e89-b59d-aae5ffaf1438

A woman has been filmed coughing in a man's face after refusing to comply with COVID-19 social distancing measures in a Sydney bar.

Would it be wrong to slap this fat slag in the face?
It would be extremely wrong to slap her the right thing to do would be drop her with a headbutt then glass her face
I never have or will hit a lady, but this piece of pig shit isn't a lady.
You how they say "I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire?" ... well in this case, I would piss on her corpse once she dies from burns!

Utter putrid scum!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some promising progress..let’s hope it can be quick and effective..

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...al-four-most-promising-coronavirus-treatments

I really hope because of this terrible virus it brings the world together..it could be a silver lining to the dark clouds that have engulfed us.. I know I’m an enteral optimist..that’s just me..but here’s hoping..
There will be all manner of idiots out there being divisive or outright trying to cause problems. In times like these they will be easier to spot, and ignore. Stick to the people who are trying to do the right thing, who are generous, caring, and can still have a decent laugh. Decent people have been humouring the idiots for a while now, but there isn't much room left for humouring any more.

It isn't till times are tight and you don't have much that you discover who your true friends are.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There will be all manner of idiots out there being divisive or outright trying to cause problems. In times like these they will be easier to spot, and ignore. Stick to the people who are trying to do the right thing, who are generous, caring, and can still have a decent laugh. Decent people have been humouring the idiots for a while now, but there isn't much room left for humouring any more.

It isn't till times are tight and you don't have much that you discover who your true friends are.
Bloody oath, all the arrogant pricks will break the rules an not abide by the governments wishes, if we all comply and play it safe for a few weeks an just suck it up then we can get on top of this. Then you have the people who will follow guidelines (majority) it’s tough times. But we ALL need to do our part..!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone download warthunder 1300 tanks planes and ships to level up will se this virus out

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, looks like we might have our 3rd answer as to why "this is not just the seasonal flu".

1. Almost no one on earth has antibodies for this thing
2. There is no vaccine for this thing (yet)
3. Word getting around now that this thing is much more contagious than ordinary flu; watch this

https://twitter.com/gregjames/status/1241838854891622401

The Professor doing the talking checks out, here is one of many info pages on him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cruise ship pulls up Sydney ,Sydney says all good mate depart no worries.
Cruise ship pulls up in Perth, Perth says like fuck *****

Status
Not open for further replies.