Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My 5 year old come down to the man cave," dad I snuck out of My room to watch the tv on the corona birus and um it's kinda your fault it wasn't like this before you went to the new Zealand so I think I need to say it's your fault.

Fucking lol smartass
Did you say "jokes on you son, i'm not your dad" :tongueclosed:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some fat old slag covered in gold chains gets of a cruise ship " oh dear it was horrible people coughing everywhere and sick it was so stressful oh great I need my nails done they are still open ,mumma son at the salon if filling the fat slags nails coronavirus dust everywhere ,mumma son also does night shift at the rub and tug some poor bloke comes in sore from work give us a massssage she touched his balls he gets a fat " you want extra " fuck it why not the wife doesn't touch it, he goes home with the corona virus on his dick and it's a blue moon and his wife wants to give him a blow job now she's sucking a corna virus dick ,wakes up pack the kids lunches kisses the kids goodbye with her cornavirus dick breath they take that shit to school,old mate goes to work tells the boys he got the daily double they all high five him then one work mate scratches his asshole with his fresh cornavirus hand ,goes home his mrs is exhausted from working in the nursing home all day ,he thinks it would be hilarious to fart in her half open mouth while she's snoozing on the lounge, she goes to work the next day and farts and out comes his coronavirus fart also that kills the nursing home.
You put a lot of thought into this, i commend you.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably easier for them to detect corona virus and easier to shut down the school
Imagine, they call school off and as usual kids hang at shopping centres would be a nightmare to close down a shopping centre and to locate and test the magnitudes of people at the centre on that day...just a guess..
Tell these dumb c*** that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
One word....Bullet!
I'd do what Uncle Saddam used to do. Put two bullets in him, drop the body off at his house, then charge the family for the 2 bullets. I guarantee that happens once and no other stupid fuck would try that shit.

The lives of the many innocents are worth more than the life of a scum bag.

And before the bleeding heart SJW's on here have a whinge, you would want the exact same thing if that piece of shit infected one of your family or friends.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol...

I doubt Russians are scared of lions... lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. This is the problem. Many are looking at Italy and blaming random things. Fact is that Italy is a test case for any country that wasn't ready for a Pandemic. Two other countries that weren't ready for a Pandemic are the UK and Australia.

Italy will always be a little worse off due to their older population but we're not going to be that far behind.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. This is the problem. Many are looking at Italy and blaming random things. Fact is that Italy is a test case for any country that wasn't ready for a Pandemic. Two other countries that weren't ready for a Pandemic are the UK and Australia.

Italy will always be a little worse off due to their older population but we're not going to be that far behind.

I've heard people arguing that we'd have restricted gatherings sooner and implemented isolation on all incoming international traveller's if not for the fact that the Hillsong church was having a huge gathering and the mandate from the church to our religious PM was to allow the gathering in order to help spread Hillsong to the US.

I think Corona is far more widespread over there than they know since they've skimped on testing and due to the fact that any medical treatment is costly there. So I'd be interested in seeing how many of the fresh cases we've been seeing here had contact with Americans from the Hillsong gathering.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical media my bro. That's why I said it from the start, the virus is real, the panic is a hoax.

The MSM is just a tool used to push the agenda that they are told to push.

This is not the end of the world, its just the birthing pain of the new one.
Love this line..brilliant..

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I imagine that the load will also be heavy on telephone etc. Can you imagine having to ring a bank to talk about how you can get through this or even Centrelink.?
I am going to have a Pandemic movie marathon including those gems like The Walking Dead, Pandemic, Outbreak, Contagion,28 Days later, 28 weeks later, World war Z,12 Monkeys;Resident Evil, The Stand, Andromeda Strain; Quarantine, Cabin Fever just to name a few. I have them all on DVD and I am sure that ones I don't have will be available on Netflix.
Train to Busan.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Gosh I hope you are wrong..
Ps..I’m very concerned about the Palestinians..as it’s raising its head there too.. Actually it could be the greatest Step towards peace if Israel get in there and help them..

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So as far as i know i am still working during the lockdown as we still have to supply supermarkets with bread. Unless my boss says fuck it.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would really love to know the REAL reason why he doesn't want to close schools. Not falling for this "won't someone tgink of the children" bullshit.
Because it’s unreasonable to close schools for 6 months and expect that parents who do vital work, won’t take days off and won’t take their kids out, when their getting cabin fever, or take them shopping when they need something.
It’s unsustainable.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gosh I hope you are wrong..
Ps..I’m very concerned about the Palestinians..as it’s raising its head there too.. Actually it could be the greatest Step towards peace if Israel get in there and help them..
Knowing the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, they'll probably start lobbing Coronavirus at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.