Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love how they put “ the purge” on tv tonight lol
Bit of trivia, today is the 40th anniversary of the Georgia Guidestones.

PS have a look at their 1st "commandment" and compare it to today's world.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What? Details? Diagnosed on Friday, in his 60s, was able to drive himself about an hour away to get testing without trouble, wife has locked him the spare bedroom and she has been cleared of it.
Need to be careful as symptoms don't show for a week or longer.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Italy bans use of vending machines, Australia keeps nail saloons open? Are we not FUCKING seeing what could happen?
To be fair mate. Italy has done fuck all till now and they're really at the lowest of low points ... though no doubt tomorrow will be worse. They have to react.

Issue I have is that all of the countries around the world are seeing Italy and still doing fuck all.

There's a comparison between England and Italy day-on-day analyses. They're, to the person, at the same death rate after X amount of days from the first infection. England has fewer facilities and hospital beds to treat people than England. I think half fewer. They're truly fucked. And they're still all going to the pub, doing normal shit.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some fat old slag covered in gold chains gets of a cruise ship " oh dear it was horrible people coughing everywhere and sick it was so stressful oh great I need my nails done they are still open ,mumma son at the salon if filling the fat slags nails coronavirus dust everywhere ,mumma son also does night shift at the rub and tug some poor bloke comes in sore from work give us a massssage she touched his balls he gets a fat " you want extra " fuck it why not the wife doesn't touch it, he goes home with the corona virus on his dick and it's a blue moon and his wife wants to give him a blow job now she's sucking a corna virus dick ,wakes up pack the kids lunches kisses the kids goodbye with her cornavirus dick breath they take that shit to school,old mate goes to work tells the boys he got the daily double they all high five him then one work mate scratches his asshole with his fresh cornavirus hand ,goes home his mrs is exhausted from working in the nursing home all day ,he thinks it would be hilarious to fart in her half open mouth while she's snoozing on the lounge, she goes to work the next day and farts and out comes his coronavirus fart also that kills the nursing home.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can you tell dumb c***s anything?

Fkn sheep are gonna sheep.
Prob is that they don't see themselves as sheep. That's the issue.

In their minds they think for themselves, and go against the establishment. Why worry when it's not something that'll affect me ...

A

Alexander the Great

This is Art
Some fat old slag covered in gold chains gets of a cruise ship " oh dear it was horrible people coughing everywhere and sick it was so stressful oh great I need my nails done they are still open ,mumma son at the salon if filling the fat slags nails coronavirus dust everywhere ,mumma son also does night shift at the rub and tug some poor bloke comes in sore from work give us a massssage she touched his balls he gets a fat " you want extra " fuck it why not the wife doesn't touch it, he goes home with the corona virus on his dick and it's a blue moon and his wife wants to give him a blow job now she's sucking a corna virus dick ,wakes up pack the kids lunches kisses the kids goodbye with her cornavirus dick breath they take that shit to school,old mate goes to work tells the boys he got the daily double they all high five him then one work mate scratches his asshole with his fresh cornavirus hand ,goes home his mrs is exhausted from working in the nursing home all day ,he thinks it would be hilarious to fart in her half open mouth while she's snoozing on the lounge, she goes to work the next day and farts and out comes his coronavirus fart also that kills the nursing home.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True. But they were waiting for any excuse to stamp their authority.

Watch them find someone breaking lock down to stamp down even harder.
I dont think they want to do this ,closing businesses will fuck the economy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You just explained why the whole world is fucked up AND made it interesting.

Bravo, brother!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ever thought of becoming a news anchor?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Map of the only countries who haven't closed schools as yet.
FB_IMG_1584878693928.jpeg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
a lot is panic, a lot is not.. but the panic had made it worse.. if we all complied by the rules in place, and stayed the fuck home as often as we can an completely minimise contact, it Would slow the strain at least and we will
Get on top of it sooner rather than later.!!

people are making it worse, not the virus itself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
a lot is panic, a lot is not.. but the panic had made it worse.. if we all complied by the rules in place, and stayed the fuck home as often as we can an completely minimise contact, it Would slow the strain at least and we will
Get on top of it sooner rather than later.!!

people are making it worse, not the virus itself.
Exactly

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Still a fuck ton of planes around
View attachment 13887
Italy has 3 in its airspace
Yes but Air Italy recently went broke and Alitalia has been on life support for 30 years :-).

Seriously though mate many services in Oz are flying near empty pax wise (a mate flew MEL-SYD on Friday evening, there were 12 pax on the flight) and I’m well informed many services are flying mainly cargo, which provides revenue with far less risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.