Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100% humans are fucked at the best of times, wait till you see the evil unleashed when the shit hits the fan.

I hope everyone is ready to protect their family in any way necessary. I know I and a few others are.
Defending the home is the easy part.
Keeping your home and not ending up on the street will be the hard part

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People don't seem to get that. and 3rd world countries will get destroyed it won't be all better in a few weeks
People who live on subsistence farming couldn't give a fuk about the world economy. Whilst people were busy pushing carts of money around in Europe just to buy a loaf of bread they were busy going on with their daily lives of gardening and fishing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I mean has it had it etc
What? Details? Diagnosed on Friday, in his 60s, was able to drive himself about an hour away to get testing without trouble, wife has locked him the spare bedroom and she has been cleared of it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You need to be quarantined from the kennel bro lol
Probably, I mean I was at his house but didn't actually go in or see him so I'm good...maybe?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hence why the Premiers are ramping up.

They know, like Bridget found out, and during the fires, that when he is cornered, it all gets back to being a State matter.
See how he left it up to the parents? He knows he can't stop schools closing and trying to save face.

Just like the SSM vote, they wash their hands and leave it up to the public. They don't want responsibility of whatever happens.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
All those stupid young ***** thinking they are invincible at bondi beach caused this *****

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think of yourself too my friend.

I don't know about your kids but mine are pretty stressed about the whole thing. I think that it is quite fair that if you don't want them to go there is no penalty. My youngest is in Year 11 so it is an important year for her. She is a bit different to some other kids who think they can't or won't get it .Close contact is the main concern...try getting a kindy kid to keep distance from their little playmates.
Our daughter a child care worker. Try social distancing with those running nosed kids who want a hug.

She has been off sick this week with some other virus, lost her voice, and goes back on Tuesday.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Italy bans use of vending machines, Australia keeps nail saloons open? Are we not FUCKING seeing what could happen?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our daughter a child care worker. Try social distancing with those running nosed kids who want a hug.

She has been off sick this week with some other virus, lost her voice, and goes back on Tuesday.
I take my hat of to child care workers, my son has such an attachment to a few of the girls at his daycare
Those ladies are brilliant and worth their weight in gold

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All those stupid young c*** thinking they are invincible at bondi beach caused this c***
True. But they were waiting for any excuse to stamp their authority.

Watch them find someone breaking lock down to stamp down even harder.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love how they put “ the purge” on tv tonight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.