Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was in fan murphys grabbing the missus a bottle of wine
It’s busier than the toilet paper isle at woolies
I just picked up a case via click and collect at Dan's near Brisbane Airport, and it was dead (might be helped by the airport itself being pretty quiet).

So I'm safe for a few days.

20200322_180844.jpg

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
#COVID19 Cricket WORLD XI

1. Marcus Chestcoughick
2. Isolation Ul-Haq
3. Virus Kolhi
4. Alan Closed Border
5. Hansie Coronje
6. Colin de Stayathomme
7. Yousaf Distance
8. Mask Boucher
9. Bishen Stay In Bedi
10. Courtney Hand Wash
11. Quarantino Best

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know spitting is classified as assault. I wonder if they make coughing/licking an assault too so you can knock them the Fuck out as self defence.

If someone intentional coughs towards me I'm headbutting back.

For the moron who has nothing to add except negative or optimistic ratings like a bitch, grow the fuck up loser. I can tell you'd be one of the fuckwits licking shit.
Too right mate, there fucking grubs. We should start knocking these unhygienic pigs out. This is nothing knew, they’ve been pigs for years

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1 person dies every 2 mins in Italy. They lost nearly 800 lives in 24 hours between Friday and Saturday.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 person dies every 2 mins in Italy. They lost nearly 800 lives in 24 hours between Friday and Saturday.
Just seen that, Australia needs to act now
Not just pubs and restaurants but shut down for 2 weeks
Government need to come up with a budget to help people
Will be cheap in the long run, and we recover 10 times faster

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was mentioned before, but over here it's quite normal to have grandparents & grandkids living in the same house. Many families will have 3 generations living under the same roof, so it's harder to isolate. Italians really are mummy's boys in that aspect

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Was mentioned before, but over here it's quite normal to have grandparents & grandkids living in the same house. Many families will have 3 generations living under the same roof, so it's harder to isolate. Italians really are mummy's boys in that aspect
Sorry, didn't see it.

Just saw it on the 7 news special.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't see it.

Just saw it on the 7 news special.
Oh, wasn't having a dig or anything.

It's a weird part of society over here, and especially in Italy, where it's really normal to have kids staying at home till at least 30 but many times just extend the house and they all live there.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Just watched 9News. They are still just letting people fly back, get a brochure and disperse into the population. Thats it. They followed some and they then can catch the airport link.

Same with latest Celebrity Line cruise ship in today as what happened yesterday with Ruby Princess. Just let them off with no testing.

Statistics show 80% of infected people are travellers from OS.

You can have all the lockdowns you like but if you dont isolate/test these travellers then its a waste of time and effort.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait wait wait. You saying bad things about VB? I grew up on that shit! Leave it out ;)
We all grew up on it. But eventually we became adults.

Then again, on my bux last year we toured all these hipster breweries with passionfruit beer and shit like that. We ended up going to the leagues club and drank VB for most of the night.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they confirmed that bottle shops will be shut during the lock down. But delivery services are still allowed so you could probably buy alcohol online and get it delivered. I'm sure they won't massively mark up the price ...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently they confirmed that bottle shops will be shut during the lock down. But delivery services are still allowed so you could probably buy alcohol online and get it delivered. I'm sure they won't massively mark up the price ...
There were some crazy photos coming fron Vic and NSW of huge queues at bottlos, but I think Qld is still quiet as we aren't expected to go into lockdown until after 6pm next Saturday when the polling booths close in the council elections.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh, wasn't having a dig or anything.

It's a weird part of society over here, and especially in Italy, where it's really normal to have kids staying at home till at least 30 but many times just extend the house and they all live there.
All good my bro.

Most of us wogs are the same. I love my family but couldn't wait to move out on my own lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS on the martial law part that some of us were discussing earlier, I think it's still plausible.

I say this is because they used to the dumb fucks on Bondi Beach to tighten the lock down rules.

100% people will still break the new lockdown rules causing (or allowing) them to stamp down harder.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As usual, the voice of hope and reason Dogluva :grinning:

We are building atm. About 4 weeks away from completion. All the young tradies are saying it's just the flu, it's an over reaction and beat up. They think they are bulletproof. Be hard for the Govt to get the msg through to be careful to a lot of people. All the best to you and yours and all Dogs fans :grinning:
Thank you Wendog. Hubby can at least get out to the job he is currently doing tomorrow to just about finish it. Hubby is a guy who prides himself on his work ethic and good workmanship and he does not want to let the customer down. The lady he is doing the work for is a super person who completely understands what businesses and in particular sole traders are up against now. They can live in the place comfortably but to him that is not the point. Ever see a tradie wash their hands all the time...well he is.
We need a modicum of common sense and calm but it is a serious situation that a lot of people are treating as an over reaction. Ask the people of Italy if it is, and I am sure that the replies you get would confirm that it is not just a media driven agenda. like a lot are saying.

I am nervous as to what the coming weeks and months hold for us all. The world has become a much smaller place and nowhere is safe from the virus but with a bit of planning and people sticking to the guidelines set down we can get through it not unscathed but with limiting the damage. Limit travel to that which is essential; stay home and reconnect as a family, keep in contact with your neighbours especially those who are aged and vulnerable.We may be copping it now and for the foreseeable future but we can't let it beat us.

Like you I wish everyone well; stay safe, stay healthy and if it becomes all too much, thanks to Assassin, we have our RUOK thread where I am sure you will be well looked after. God bless all.

Status
Not open for further replies.