Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Way too many people in this thread have watched one to many episodes of the walking dead

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whats worrying is the mentally sick out there, if they catch the virus and go around and infect others, one way or another because they are sick fucks

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I’m going for my last drive today..staying in the van..not getting out..just getting some fresh air.. Than I thinks it’s lockdown.. Which includes: Study; Netflix; Foxtel; Gaming; The Kennel; I hope everyone..their family..their friends..everyone they know.. is safe and remain healthy.. :blush:
I want to spend a month playing football manager but its not realistic because why are they still playing football etc

hopefully they release an update where all games stop for 8 months or something, or they play some games in empty stadiums

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to spend a month playing football manager but its not realistic because why are they still playing football etc

hopefully they release an update where all games stop for 8 months or something, or they play some games in empty stadiums
Lol..FIFA 2020 should have a Coronavirus option..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw if I want to go for a walk or go to the beach everyone can go fuck themselves, this is too much

I haven't gone for a walk or to the beach for 10 years but now I want to go

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw if I want to go for a walk or go to the beach everyone can go fuck themselves, this is too much

I haven't gone for a walk or to the beach for 10 years but now I want to go
Heck I haven’t had a walk ANYWHERE in years..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now saying they've discovered transmission via petrol bowsers so wear gloves and hand wash.
Been saying this to my wife for the past week:confused:.
At work, theyve taken the cutlery out of the kitchen yet there are workshop tools, forklifts, cranes, multimetres, PC's the list is endless that we all share.
Add to that deliveries.
Trucks and other vehicles that come iin that I need to repair. Most of the work is done in the cab.
Dont know whos been in them or where theyve come from. Some come from interstate.
We can contract the virus at random anywhere.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lockdown details will be released either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's expected to be like San Fran/LA lockdown. Essential services remain open, schools close, businesses are told to close or work from home.

Gladys said that schools will be open tomorrow but that there will be an announcement regarding schools tomorrow morning.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No Rod..walking is not overrated..trust me..:D
im not talking about walking, im talking about walking walking

nobody wants to walk, that's why before cars people used to get on top of horses to let the horses do the walking for them

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, with SA shutting it's borders I'm pretty sure the AFL will be called off after this weekend.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lockdown details will be released either tonight or tomorrow morning. It's expected to be like San Fran/LA lockdown. Essential services remain open, schools close, businesses are told to close or work from home.

Gladys said that schools will be open tomorrow but that there will be an announcement regarding schools tomorrow morning.
Our govt is worried about our economy, rightly so. But without people, there will be no economy.

lock down Australia before it gets worse, because it will get worse before it gets better.

our health system will not be able to cope once more people are exposed to the virus.

A

Alexander the Great

This week I took my little man and stayed in the car as a Sydney spot and there wasn't much action at all. He was pretty disappointed compared the endless planes we normally get to watch.
I'm sitting at the viewing platform at BNE. Planes still taking off, but it also feels very quiet here. A China Eastern flight just took off (but for Auckland).

Status
Not open for further replies.