WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The world is falling apart and lockdowns about to happen. We all going to have plenty of time haha

Offensive considering we are in isolation

YOu're telling me mate. Been stuck at home the past two weeks and have got another month at least to look forward to. The Kennel is my entertainment these days!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its going to be a bumpy ride on here for the mods!
Haha ah don't worry about me mate. I'm stepping back from saying "shit" anymore.

Btw, read back through all of our battle and can see the way I started things wasn't good. Apologise for that. The rest ... we'll just leave it as that :grinning: hahaha

It's going to be even worse without footy soon! Wtf will that mean? All those players off contract? The coach? Etc. etc. It's going to be madness

A

Alexander the Great

Its all good mate. Im sure both of us could have handle the situation better. But that's history now. Cheers
Haha ah don't worry about me mate. I'm stepping back from saying "shit" anymore.

Btw, read back through all of our battle and can see the way I started things wasn't good. Apologise for that. The rest ... we'll just leave it as that :grinning: hahaha

It's going to be even worse without footy soon! Wtf will that mean? All those players off contract? The coach? Etc. etc. It's going to be madness

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to see you two fighting again.

like Syria vs the USSR

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
First, you need to relinquish your love for Holland.
Then pass the twelve trials of passage, which includes walking over burning coal barefoot, the walk of shame, among other things
I don't understand ?
And what do you mean 'love for Holland'? I just see things factual.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here; this whole thread is shit. Delete it all.