Official Supercoach, Fantasy & Tipping Discussion 2020

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I need isaako
Only thing with him is that unfortunately his dad is really sick in NZ and apparently he's a chance to fly over to be with him before the end. That's a month of isolation in itself. He's playing amazing.

Hit the showers Burns

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only thing with him is that unfortunately his dad is really sick in NZ and apparently he's a chance to fly over to be with him before the end. He's playing amazing.

Hit the showers Burns
Yh Burns is gone, fuck him. Also fuck Cook, going to cost me another draft win ffs.

A

Alexander the Great

Fuck that's terrible. A month off is nothing compared to being there for his last moments in suppose.
Only thing with him is that unfortunately his dad is really sick in NZ and apparently he's a chance to fly over to be with him before the end. That's a month of isolation in itself. He's playing amazing.

Hit the showers Burns

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Burns + Knight see ya the fuck later. Flegler looks like great value and then bring in a gun outside back? Also Guler or Katoa this week guys? Fuck

A

Alexander the Great

Knight is fucked. First trade I do next week.

Hoppa scored more than him.
Burns + Knight see ya the fuck later. Flegler looks like great value and then bring in a gun outside back? Also Guler or Katoa this week guys? Fuck

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tevita Pangai, Alex Glenn & Joe Ofahengaue all back soon to kill Flegler's playing time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tevita Pangai, Alex Glenn & Joe Ofahengaue all back soon to kill Flegler's playing time.
Flegler is an absolute beast, even with those players coming back he should still be starting and playing near 50 minutes. I'd absolutely love him, probably take him over Thompson tbh.

Unfortunately you're probably right, I'm just trying to make a quick profit and fix my team asap.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flegler is an absolute beast, even with those players coming back he should still be starting and playing near 50 minutes. I'd absolutely love him, probably take him over Thompson tbh.

Unfortunately you're probably right, I'm just trying to make a quick profit and fix my team asap.
Broncos forward pack when everyone is fit will be:

Hass
Turpin
TPJ
Fifita
Glenn
Carrigan

Ofahengaue
Flegler
Hopoate
McCulloch

And that isn't including Matthew Lodge who we don't know when he returns.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Broncos forward pack when everyone is fit will be:

Hass
Turpin
TPJ
Fifita
Glenn
Carrigan

Ofahengaue
Flegler
Hopoate
McCulloch

And that isn't including Matthew Lodge who we don't know when he returns.
That would probably be it, not what I would go with though.

BTW congrats on your draft win, fucking cook scored like 30 and was my fucking captain, what a fucking dud first selection he was.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That would probably be it, not what I would go with though.

BTW congrats on your draft win, fucking cook scored like 30 and was my fucking captain, what a fucking dud first selection he was.
Still plenty of players left for the both of us. It's not over yet.

Cook is playing behind a crap forward pack this year. He wont be as dangerous. WB needs to start Murray at lock and Knight at prop.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still plenty of players left for the both of us. It's not over yet.

Cook is playing behind a crap forward pack this year. He wont be as dangerous. WB needs to start Murray at lock and Knight at prop.
Na it's over..

I mean I know all that about Cook but bloody hell surely he scores more than garbage he is currently producing. Souths are an absolute mess and I wish I never picked a single one of them lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Had the c on that cat Moses last week and he bombed, have left it on him again being the flat-track bully he is.
Any more shit and he’ll be like Milford to me - fucking dead forever, will NEVER pick again.

A

Alexander the Great

I did the same.

Also promised to stay away from Milf but he looks half decent this year. Just our luck...
Had the c on that cat Moses last week and he bombed, have left it on him again being the flat-track bully he is.
Any more shit and he’ll be like Milford to me - fucking dead forever, will NEVER pick again.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have both Milf and Moses as my halves and I hate every minute of it, thought it was worth the risk though :tearsofjoy:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Na it's over..

I mean I know all that about Cook but bloody hell surely he scores more than garbage he is currently producing. Souths are an absolute mess and I wish I never picked a single one of them lol
Told you it's not over. Hughes fucked me