Opinion It's not Pays fault

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If he doesn't like a response or something is too hard he just doesn't reply. We went back and forth the other night and disappeared like LL football's career.
Again I’m sorry I missed what it was that you asked whilst attending to work matters. I’m more than happy to respond, just point me in the direction of your question.

Go Dogs

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Feels to me as though the dressing room controlled Pay a little too much. Remis demanding centre. DWZ fullback. Lewis halfback.

Think it's time he says fuck you to the player, and drops those three to make a point. He's gotta grab this team by the balls and show them who's boss.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he doesn't like a response or something is too hard he just doesn't reply. We went back and forth the other night and disappeared like LL football's career.
Bulldogs fan here: abu you are a needy bitch

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels to me as though the dressing room controlled Pay a little too much. Remis demanding centre. DWZ fullback. Lewis halfback.

Think it's time he says fuck you to the player, and drops those three to make a point. He's gotta grab this team by the balls and show them who's boss.
Yep. Just like Mitchell with South's. Let players and player managers tell a coach where players are to play and this is the shit that happens to a team.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dwz worst performance in first grade for us, gone back to vintage panthers days. Googly Eyes wondering around like stevie wonder, cant catch or pass.
Famous Reimis has flopped in the centres. Lazy and disinterested.
Hoppa. Has a go but can’t break the line.
Crichton. Poor man’s utai that cant catch or break a tackle.
Lachlan Lewis, shit slow plodder half.
Jmk too slow and cant pass.
Cream puff forward pack featuring Stimson, Britt, Plodman, Napa, Elliot and Jackson lololol. Only time we look semi threatening is when the islander fellas come on but they never see the ball or get fed hospital passes.

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you honestly think Pay is a good coach, you have issues with the game and don't understand it.
He maybe a nice guy and a good bloke to have a beer with, but as a leader and game manager or even a bloke who knows the tactics of Rugby League, he is useless.
The management have no control of or respect from the players, hence these off field dramas. Price ( another job for mates) is football manager. What is he doing really?
Pay CAN NOT see out the year if we are again 2 from 9 FFS
How do we know that he’s a useless leader, tactician and manager?
Sources? Or are you basing this off the way we play?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A good team coaches itself. The players know what they have to do, and work on improving their performances.
Anyone can coach a top side.
Good coaches are the ones who start with a team of no hopers, going nowhere; and build it into a competitive side.