Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pakistan has 4 deaths and 500 cases with 197 million population we will soon see how 3rd world countries go with this

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im not taking this virus serious until I hear about people I actually know who are infected!

I don't accept mainstream media reports as factual.

Aren't the MSM the same ones on the weapons of mass destruction bandwagon during desert storm II?
Do you personally know anyone who's been attacked by a hippo in Africa? I'd imagine no. But would you go swimming in the water with hippos? Widely reported in mainstream media that hippos are the most dangerous animals in Africa ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Italy is close qauters and a lot of kids up to 40 years old live with their parents they have an big ageing population,red cross China said they done to little to late one thing I believe the Chinese were very good on was extremely strict lock down. My biggest fear is Australia is full of fuckwits and spend a day at the beach and don't give a Fuck
We would have a fighting chance if we all locked down now and hard but between retarded politicians and fuckwit Australians we are practically raping our country we have distance great distance and every opportunity to use it has been wasted to little to late 14 days we are fucked people will die who didn't need to
Spot on again this this. Australia is in big trouble. BIG trouble. I honestly fear for my father who's had huge issues with pneumonia in the past 6 months. He's completely shutting himself off from the world, but some dickhead will spread it to him.

Italy you're right, though there were some 40-50 year olds who died and were healthy. As you've said before though, Italians still aren't taking this whole thing seriously enough which is why they're still getting fucked.

A

Alexander the Great

Within the first few weeks if you were found in China without a mask you were marched in the streets like animals. Would not be surprised if the Chinese government knocked them off.

The Bondi Beach pictures made me sick. They should have blocked the beach off and made a database of every person on that beach and if they needed medical assistance in the future regarding this virus they would be rejected.

So many shit humans.
Italy is close qauters and a lot of kids up to 40 years old live with their parents they have an big ageing population,red cross China said they done to little to late one thing I believe the Chinese were very good on was extremely strict lock down. My biggest fear is Australia is full of fuckwits and spend a day at the beach and don't give a Fuck
We would have a fighting chance if we all locked down now and hard but between retarded politicians and fuckwit Australians we are practically raping our country we have distance great distance and every opportunity to use it has been wasted to little to late 14 days we are fucked people will die who didn't need to

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it still just boomers and immunocompromised people dying?

Italy would dead set have nobody left by now.
Nah. Boomers and immuno compromised are the primary ones. But it's also heavily hitting anyone with lung issues, heart issues, liver issues. It is also hitting younger, healthy people to a certain degree with half of the hospitalised being between the ages of 20 and 54, and a number of those ending up in critical condition

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Within the first few weeks if you were found in China without a mask you were marched in the streets like animals. Would not be surprised if the Chinese government knocked them off.

The Bondi Beach pictures made me sick. They should have blocked the beach off and made a database of every person on that beach and if they needed medical assistance in the future regarding this virus they would be rejected.

So many shit humans.
As I said bro I would of sent an a10 warthog out there on wiped that whole beach out in a second the world is getting a good uppercut and you have english tourist having coronavirus parties in Spain.
We need strict curfews and shoot to kill order .these ***** will drain the medical system

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spot on again this this. Australia is in big trouble. BIG trouble. I honestly fear for my father who's had huge issues with pneumonia in the past 6 months. He's completely shutting himself off from the world, but some dickhead will spread it to him.

Italy you're right, though there were some 40-50 year olds who died and were healthy. As you've said before though, Italians still aren't taking this whole thing seriously enough which is why they're still getting fucked.
All the best with your dad bro

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it still just boomers and immunocompromised people dying?

Italy would dead set have nobody left by now.
I'm immunocompromised and if I get it then bring it. Sure I'm careful but up for the fight if I get it.

I'm more worried about society crumbling over this virus more than the virus.

Humans are fucked.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 weeks ago I had flu like symptoms , I went to doctor and they said if you have not had direct contact with a known confirmed case or not travelled overseas then you don’t get tested.

The 1000 cases in Australian is probably closer to 10000 at the moment. They just aren’t testing people.

This country should lock down now..why have a staged process to pro long the pain.. everyone is go slow for last few weeks and when cases get out of hand we go into lock down? Borders are closed , let’s lockdown for 2 weeks now and all wake up in 2 weeks and problem gone. Only open borders when rest of world are clean. Instead why go 6-8 weeks of pain and thn Lock down anyway? Silly

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you personally know anyone who's been attacked by a hippo in Africa? I'd imagine no. But would you go swimming in the water with hippos? Widely reported in mainstream media that hippos are the most dangerous animals in Africa ...

I hear about hippo attacks a fair bit actually.

Sorry I don't get hooked in by classical fear mongering like most of the world.
Sincerely I mean it!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hear about hippo attacks a fair bit actually.

Sorry I don't get hooked in by classical fear mongering like most of the world.
Sincerely I mean it!
They control through fear.
Fear causes chaos.
Order through chaos.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Presenting facts isn't scare mongering tho mate. It's telling the Truth
What is fear mongering,is shutting down our streets, telling us how to make our purchases and what limits!

I reckon in Yugoslavia they had more freedom than we do now over a media beat up!
This is modern warfare.
America and China do war games via the economy!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott Morrison is being ridiculous. Close schools now.., if emergency workers are diverted to take care of kids it’s better now with relatively few corona cases than when it gets out of control.

Instead he waits until the corona cases gets out of control then locks down to put maximum pressure on hospitals . Do it now! Before cases get out of control

He is also ridiculous saying people shouldn’t stockpile. Yet he has national addresses every few days saying as things change he will change, he keeps changing his position, it shows that he doesn’t not know how this will play out.. , yet says it’s ridiculous to stockpile.. I bet his pantry is pretty full. If a situation is uncertain, of course you prepare for multiple scenarios..one of them is isolation which requires stockpiling.

If you don’t have 200 toilet rolls and a pantry full of food, your f*$ked.

Status
Not open for further replies.