Share a Favourite Song

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss mate, glad he got to witness history! Freddy was just one of those people who makes it look easy.. There have been some amazing performances there and that one was right up the top of the list
Cheers man appreciate that!! Mum said after the concert that Dad turned to her and said he got the sense that Freddie knew that the end was close. So bummed I never got to see him live in concert. Would have been incredible. I always say i was born a 20 years too late. I love the 70s and 80s. Such amazing music

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cheers man appreciate that!! Mum said after the concert that Dad turned to her and said he got the sense that Freddie knew that the end was close. So bummed I never got to see him live in concert. Would have been incredible. I always say i was born a 20 years too late. I love the 70s and 80s. Such amazing music
yeah right, interesting.. I'm not the biggest Queen fan but I can appreciate their music.. love that song in particular, especially the version feat Bowie.. Same mate, 70s and 80s music is timeless and the best part about the music back then is that so many of the artists could do it just as well live as the recording

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
yeah right, interesting.. I'm not the biggest Queen fan but I can appreciate their music.. love that song in particular, especially the version feat Bowie.. Same mate, 70s and 80s music is timeless and the best part about the music back then is that so many of the artists could do it just as well live as the recording
Haha I was saying that to someone the other day. You actually had to be talented to make it back then cause there was no technology to enhance your voice or make the music sound better. And the guitar solos were incredible. There is nothing quite like a big guitar solo!! These days everything is so synthesized and fake. Not saying there aren't talented musicians today but there are alot more people making it as musicians that you question how the hell they made it. More and more it is becoming who you know not what you know or can do

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember seeing her perform right outside the main Byron Bay Pub. From what I remember she sang her own stuff back then.

She has copped the usual sell out accusations but she has done what every street performer dreams of.

Created a great song that sold heaps and everybody knows even overseas.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge Elton John fan.

Drove around Australia with only every single on tape, wife and 3 daughters under 10.

Needless to say my wife and three girls are fans.

You can have a huge influence on your kids musical tastes.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Huge Elton John fan.

Drove around Australia with only every single on tape, wife and 3 daughters under 10.

Needless to say my wife and three girls are fans.

You can have a huge influence on your kids musical tastes.
I feel sorry for my kids if that's the case their mother has terrible taste in music :laughing:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dave Gahan is just one of those front men who makes it look easy

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love the sounds of the intro with the Korg and Roland synth and Randy's guitar solos are just brilliant. 40 years later and the song still rocks!!