Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Griffin? Seems like a quality coach that was hard done by at Broncos and Panthers. Not sure of anyone else of his standard
I agree 12 mth gig with 1 year option in clubs favour

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In 2021, at least a third of this squad will be gone. They wont be signed. Money will be available and
recruitment will be a priority. I cant think of any other coach who could have done better with this squad.
1/3 of the squad gone in 2021, absolutely no chance. There's 11 players off contract in 2020, if Pay is around many of those players will be retained.

Remember players can be signed now for 2021, other than Thompson we've signed no one.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This time last year we were 16th -54 after 2 rounds, we are now 14th -14

not looking good is it.!!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thoughts on Griffin? Seems like a quality coach that was hard done by at Broncos and Panthers. Not sure of anyone else of his standard
Yeah mate I didn’t mind Hook.
He was hard done by at the Ponies when they took Wayne back and he and Gus clearly didn’t get along at the Cats.

He’s been out of the game less than 2 years so probably still has it for the modern game. The only question I’d have is if he’s divisive or a bit of a control freak - would be interesting to know how players who played under him feel - might help measure his attractiveness for the Dogs.

An interesting option.

A

Alexander the Great

If that's the case we are well and truly fucked.
1/3 of the squad gone in 2021, absolutely no chance. There's 11 players off contract in 2020, if Pay is around many of those players will be retained.

Remember players can be signed now for 2021, other than Thompson we've signed no one.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are kidding yourself if you think a seasoned coach would agree to those terms. What a slap in the face
A seasoned coach currently without a gig so no im not kidding,a first grade gig is a rare opportunity

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This time last year we were 16th -54 after 2 rounds, we are now 14th -14

not looking good is it.!!!!
Apart from the F&A we are in the exact same predicament 0-2 and Pay still fkn around with selection/not knowing his strongest lineup because he chopped and changed the team from the one that finished round 26

Game plan and bench rotation strategy is again baffling

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nice to see jmoz Chatting at the end, from a shark to a rooster, I guess him an his brother want too end their career together, good on them an good luck to them.!!!

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
20 million people and 99.99% of the population cant source a 10 pack of Sorbent, and you expect us to nab a Phil Jackson/Pep Guardiola of Rugby League?
At the moment we have NRL equivalent of Phil Tufnell so the bar is not real high

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

We've had time since last November and a lot of the top talent has been retained or moved elsewhere since then. Five months and one signature.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs to go ASAP...
Not sure if Pay can attract decent first grade quality players to our club...
I say bring in Griffin...

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: leave pay alone! I’ll fight you all! He has been given a nightmare! He is a leader to get thru this! Every whinger on this page needs an upper cut !! Lucky it’s not game night I’d look for youse in grandstand.
Bra give yourself an uppercut before you cop an ass whooping.

A

Alexander the Great

Down to the mum jokes. Gawd... AA

Trying to be nasheed when you thought he was dead and gone is a suckhole move. Just admit it.

You enjoyed it for the time you had thinking he was never going to return and then he came back and threw a spanner in the works for you.

You should just make a profile based on yourself.

Here I have the profile picture for you as well.

Bulldogs fan here: your mums suckhole?
images.jpeg-23.jpeg

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from the F&A we are in the exact same predicament 0-2 and Pay still fkn around with selection/not knowing his strongest lineup because he chopped and changed the team from the one that finished round 26

Game plan and bench rotation strategy is again baffling
#sackpay

Status
Not open for further replies.