Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrong, Pay was appointed by previous board, after assuring members we would go through a thorough process to find the best candidate Ray Dib gave Pay the job the next day
again apologies I realise the last board appointed him yes he was resigning by the current board I said a while ago he ain’t the man who going to deliver the trophy I believe pays keeping the seat warm for the next coach who will claim the glory sadley a bit like brown at Newcastle great during the shot fight but moving forward not so good

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m no fan of Pay but stacking him up against former premiership winning coaches is ridiculous considering the circumstances he has had. You just can’t click your fingers and get a winning culture.

The rest of this season will tell us a lot about Pay and under no circumstances should he be re-signed until the end of the year then reassess everything.
Youre right but playing people out of position, and continually making the same interchange mistakes does not help.

He is not learning or improving, neither is our team. We had a halves combo all off season and that was changed. Cogger is out...why?

Dumb things that baffle all of us.

Payout.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To compare yourself to pay you would have to show up at jobs on a push bike, with broken tools and no shoes. Then it would be comparable
What are these shoes you speak of?

I’m not saying it has been an easy ride for him.
We don’t have a great roster, but even blind Freddy can see we have better options for the center positions and the back 3. Pay keeps playing players out of position, keeps playing Tolman as starting front rower. Nervous the up and in defense doesn’t seem to work for us any more. Wait till we come up against Storm, Panthers or Raiders these teams will put on 49 against us.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To compare yourself to pay you would have to show up at jobs on a push bike, with broken tools and no shoes. Then it would be comparable
But you are right in one thing though. I’m better at my job than Pay is at his.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The board most probably waiting for his next win to announce a new 3 year deal

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if the team turns it around and they win the title: long

if the team don't turn it around: not long, like 2 or 3 losses away

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: leave pay alone! I’ll fight you all! He has been given a nightmare! He is a leader to get thru this! Every whinger on this page needs an upper cut !! Lucky it’s not game night I’d look for youse in grandstand.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough mate but before you sack someone you need to know who you’re going to replace them with - that’s my main point among all the cries of ‘Sack Pay!’. Cheers.
Over 20 million people in australia. If this board cant find one than the members should fuck them off 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.