2020 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder where the people are that wanted to burn the club down for not spending a million on Latrell....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Latrell looks absolutely invisible out on the field and his head is not in the game at all.

Clearly all of the media attention from his move has broken him down mentally. All he really needs to do is stop feeling sorry for himself and work his ass off.

These are very worrying signs and until he wakes up to himself, things will only get worse. I'll admit I was wrong on this one. But things could change and there's still time for him to come out the other side of this. It just depends how badly he wants it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell looks absolutely invisible out on the field and his head is not in the game at all.

Clearly all of the media attention from his move has broken him down mentally. All he really needs to do is stop feeling sorry for himself and work his ass off.

These are very worrying signs and until he wakes up to himself, things will only get worse. I'll admit I was wrong on this one. But things could change and there's still time for him to come out the other side of this. It just depends how badly he wants it.
I'm not sure he knows how to work hard.. he is a chance of dropping his bundle, fading out into oblivion, while blaming his demise on the media and public targeting him for being indigenous.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not sure he knows how to work hard.. he is a chance of dropping his bundle, fading out into oblivion, before blaming the media and public targeting him because of his race.
I would hope it doesn't end up that way but we've also seen this happen many times before.

Looking at the big picture, it's two games in and big money moves or new deals almost never start out well for most players. Look at Hunt, Milford, Chricton, Milford, Ash Taylor, Bird etc in recent years.

But his attitude, poor fitness and lack of desire are alarming no doubt.

If things still haven't changed within the next few games and he hasn't used this as a wake up call, then it's time to really panic.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Souths look better in attack with Latrell at fullback. Latrell is like an extra five eighth he can pass well. Needs to take on the line more and develop a short kicking game.

Souths spine is dangerous going forward. Unlike Souffs we can't afford to take risks like that. If we have a flop signing we are in a spoon battle. If Latrell doesn't live up to the hype they still finish inside the 8 comfortably.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
what a fucking bludger of a game... hope warriors fold and we take RTS lol.
Kearney and Pay are just as stupid as each other, perhaps we could take Fusitua and play him with Remis in the centres aswell :/ lol

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People complaining about our halves? Yes they are very average, but the Warriors halves are on another level garbage.

This team should just fold.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People complaining about our halves? Yes they are very average, but the Warriors halves are on another level garbage.

This team should just fold.
They have some valid reasons to be bad

Unless you been living under a rock they are based in a makeshift accommodation without usual resource and half squad in NZ

I’d swap out any half in the world for Lewis

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have some valid reasons to be bad

Unless you been living under a rock they are based in a makeshift accommodation without usual resource and half squad in NZ

I’d swap out any half in the world for Lewis
How were they last week before they found out?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell is fast becoming the Bernard Tomic of rugby league.
Not really. Latrell has won 2 comps and was the best centre in the world 12 months ago. Tomic has won nothing of note and his talent was overrated.

A

Alexander the Great

I wanted to throw everything at him. Fuck me I was wrong on that one.
Thank God we never got Latrel.

I can't remember if I was for or against but I know some on here wanted to give him what ever he wanted.

He would be EVEN WORSE at our club. I bet bet Bennett pulls the pin on his FB career.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least the warriors lost, we have to have a team below us al year lol.!!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Worrying signs? For who? I couldn't give a fuck about him. Overpaid, overhyped, entitled loafer he is.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol you serious?
Daughter took a screen shot of a small group of about 8-10 cardboard silhouettes down behind one of the in goal areas. It did not translate well when you zoomed in but yeah..lol. Heard too that they were going to have crowd noises as well. Only doing what Souths do every game with their crowd...except the cardboard cut out bit.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
He's broken alright, his attitude is absolute shit. When he passed to Graham in the first half which put the kid into touch, he just turned his back and walked away.
It was the white man's fault ........