Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last night I was at Coles and what I thought was an innocent question. I asked a Coles staff if they had any aloe vera gel. It was like a red rag to a bull, she started growling and smoke was coming from her nose, I thought I saw her hoofs clearing ground for her to charge at me, then she went on and on about how the trucks come overnight, I should get there at 8am not 7pm, shelves are packed during night, how they are doing their best.. on and on and on.

I said to her a yes or no is ok.

Then she kept going on and on about it, and said that we customers need to be told the truth.. I was thinking in my head if you want the truth, your fat and have way too much make up on but I'd hate to see you without makeup also. But I kept that to myself so why did she have to give me the war and peace version to my simple yes/no question?
Which Coles was this and what was her name?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's the problem, I don't have enough rolls.. like in aviation put your oxygen mask on first before helping others.. 200 rolls of toilet paper is probably adequate in this day and age, not excessive. Certainly not enough to splash around for others.

I'm not part of the problem, the supermarkets keep saying they have heaps of stock, they keep showing warehouses full of toilet paper. They should out em on the shelf so people can buy em

Do I gotta cover all the slow coaches?
Fuck image you If you were in the trenches in Gallipoli ready to go over the wall " drop your back pack boys it will be lighter " the order to charge is given they go over the wall you would still be in the trenches raiding their rations of spam

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Coles was this and what was her name?
Don't want her in trouble but it was pretty fowl, her behaviour. I get it she probably heard that question 5090 times that day but it was the first time I asked it. I deserve proper courtesy even if I shop at 7pm as opposed to 8am. She needs to just be professional and smile

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This whole shit is the new world order preparation, they want to get everyone vaccinated with microchips

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m torn in planning my Easter holiday.
Hard to choose: bedroom or living room.
Suggestions?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That is some 007 level investigation done right there
An emerging theory is it’s all down to Scotty from Marketing:

- During the bushfires someone didn’t want to shake his hand, so now no-one can shake hands

- We didn’t like him going overseas, so now no-one can go overseas.

- He was called an arsehole during the bushfires so now nobody can wipe theirs.

Any legs to this theory? :-)

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bought some dumbbells to lift and now looking for an adjustable bench, I can't go the gym anymore as I think gym's are probably one of the worst places at the moment..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bought some dumbbells to lift and now looking for an adjustable bench, I can't go the gym anymore as I think gym's are probably one of the worst places at the moment..
How you been going on warzone?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll start taking it serious when someone finally answers "yes" when I ask if they know anyone who has been diagnosed with it?

At the moment I'm treating it as a fictitious plot to control the sheeple.

It's working well too.
Keep falling for the fear mongering you flock of sheep!
Tell you what mate, non conformist all my life and have struggled mentally for it.
Wouldnt change a thing. Im good with it now, wont get into it.

My point is -

Everyone's circumstances are different.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Uncharted waters.
Ive chosen to research and monitor the situation daily.
If it was up to me and it was an option, Id go right now and contract the virus and get on with it.
Ive lived threw much much worse so it doesnt bother me.
But what ever I think at the end of the day Im responsible for others. That includes loved ones, work colleagues, even people in the street whether I like it or not.
Just got to 'not be a sheep' and be smart about the situation.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks to the local constabulary I’ll now revise my shopping list:
upload_2020-3-21_10-5-18.jpeg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't want her in trouble but it was pretty fowl, her behaviour. I get it she probably heard that question 5090 times that day but it was the first time I asked it. I deserve proper courtesy even if I shop at 7pm as opposed to 8am. She needs to just be professional and smile
To be fair they put up with people like you all day, be grateful she didn't stab you in the eye with a pen,or pull your pants down stick a cucumber up your arse and ride you around the store like a wild pig

Status
Not open for further replies.