Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One Woolies store in Melbourne as of a few hours ago.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my... The world truely has gone mad.. I thought I had prepared for the apocalypse..

200+ toilet roles
Hand sanitiser
Anti biotics
Food and other essentials for 2 weeks lockdown

So I'm ready ? Then the ridiculous happens.. the inequitable, the mind boggling.

Then the government does what I can't believe.. gives renters the mandate to stop paying rent? Suggesting landlords can cover it? What? So they can buy more cigarettes? Now us landlords have to ensure we have firearms ready to get these freeloader leeches out of our houses should they not pay. Incredible.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seen some videos of Italians having dance parties on their balconies while in lockdown. Pretty cool way to break up the monotony of being stuck in doors.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bondi beach packed today ,these will be the c*** crying the loudest when they get sick ,deadset military need to shoot on site , decided to take the kids out of school this week ,we live in a nation of absolute fuckwits 5 people sick punch on over toilet paper hot day pack beaches on on of the biggest out breaks all we have seen.
Fortunately you can take preventions with this virus but you can't prevent these morons
This is what worries me about Aus. SO few people actually taking this seriously other than buying extra shit paper.

Good on you for taking the kids out of school. Smart move imo, though school will be called off nationwide within the next week if you ask me. Bring the miliary I say

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what worries me about Aus. SO few people actually taking this seriously other than buying extra shit paper.

Good on you for taking the kids out of school. Smart move imo, though school will be called off nationwide within the next week if you ask me. Bring the miliary I say
I'll start taking it serious when someone finally answers "yes" when I ask if they know anyone who has been diagnosed with it?

At the moment I'm treating it as a fictitious plot to control the sheeple.

It's working well too.
Keep falling for the fear mongering you flock of sheep!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll start taking it serious when someone finally answers "yes" when I ask if they know anyone who has been diagnosed with it?

At the moment I'm treating it as a fictitious plot to control the sheeple.

It's working well too.
Keep falling for the fear mongering you flock of sheep!
Yes. My employee in Slovenia has been diagnosed with it .. not that makes much of a difference to you guys over there ;)

Italians definitely aren't sheep and look where that's got them. Today was the most deaths so far. In spite of all of the warnings. Apparently they warned over 20,000 people about breaking the lockdown and fined some 10,000 of them. And people wonder why it's increasing still ... ;)

Get what you're saying though mate. Hate being a sheep. But even more reason to read about it and see the truth. The government, if anything, hasn't told you half of it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok let's think China was telling the truth for a second they had 88,000 cases with 3000 deaths ,Italy has half the amount of causes yet over 4000 deaths and a record 675 dead in 1 day with no signs of slowing

In the city of Wuhan after one month since the adoption of the lockdown policy, we see a decreasing trend from the peak of the disease," Sun Shuopeng said. "Here in Milan, the hardest-hit area by Covid-19, there isn't a very strict lockdown: public transportation is still working and people are still moving around, you're still having dinners and parties in the hotels and you're not wearing masks."

"I don't know what everyone is thinking."

He advised Italians to stop all "economic activities and cut the mobility of people," calling on everyone to just stay at home. "We need every citizen to be involved in the fight of Covid-19 and follow this policy."

We do know China were absolutely brutal on their lockdown and yet Australia is still playing at beaches and kids in schools. The coronavirus may not kill you but the idiots who are not doing their bit have made it impossible in the next few weeks that you won't be getting proper medical treatment for anything take matters into your own hands don't wait for a govourment slow response stay the Fuck away from the morons

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the gym this morning I drove through the shopping centre. People lining up from 6am outside woolworths and Coles ready for a royal Rumble just to get some toilet paper. I was shaking my head at em, poor planners. I thought I noticed many with UFC gloves on and mouthguards as they will have to strike a few people, give one another a knuckle sandwich.

Prize at the end? No it's not an automatic qualifier for WrestleMania or the UFC world title but a 4 pack of toilet roles

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night I was at Coles and what I thought was an innocent question. I asked a Coles staff if they had any aloe vera gel. It was like a red rag to a bull, she started growling and smoke was coming from her nose, I thought I saw her hoofs clearing ground for her to charge at me, then she went on and on about how the trucks come overnight, I should get there at 8am not 7pm, shelves are packed during night, how they are doing their best.. on and on and on.

I said to her a yes or no is ok.

Then she kept going on and on about it, and said that we customers need to be told the truth.. I was thinking in my head if you want the truth, your fat and have way too much make up on but I'd hate to see you without makeup also. But I kept that to myself so why did she have to give me the war and peace version to my simple yes/no question?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
After the gym this morning I drove through the shopping centre. People lining up from 6am outside woolworths and Coles ready for a royal Rumble just to get some toilet paper. I was shaking my head at em, poor planners. I thought I noticed many with UFC gloves on and mouthguards as they will have to strike a few people, give one another a knuckle sandwich.

Prize at the end? No it's not an automatic qualifier for WrestleMania or the UFC world title but a 4 pack of toilet roles
Since you got so much toilet paper why don't you donate to a Dr or a nurse some rolls who in Australia are already stretched working up to 24 hrs a day and can't shop for their families A Go Fund Me page has been set up to raise money to buy hospital workers coffee and snacks to get through their shifts.
Considering your part of the problem with your selfishness and have put an unnecessary strain on supply chains how bout you give back and help the people that will be working around the clock to save our country

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you got so much toilet paper why don't you donate to a Dr or a nurse some rolls who in Australia are already stretched working up to 24 hrs a day and can't shop for their families A Go Fund Me page has been set up to raise money to buy hospital workers coffee and snacks to get through their shifts.
Considering your part of the problem with your selfishness and have put an unnecessary strain on supply chains how bout you give back and help the people that will be working around the clock to save our country
That's the problem, I don't have enough rolls.. like in aviation put your oxygen mask on first before helping others.. 200 rolls of toilet paper is probably adequate in this day and age, not excessive. Certainly not enough to splash around for others.

I'm not part of the problem, the supermarkets keep saying they have heaps of stock, they keep showing warehouses full of toilet paper. They should out em on the shelf so people can buy em

Do I gotta cover all the slow coaches?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ok let's think China was telling the truth for a second they had 88,000 cases with 3000 deaths ,Italy has half the amount of causes yet over 4000 deaths and a record 675 dead in 1 day with no signs of slowing

In the city of Wuhan after one month since the adoption of the lockdown policy, we see a decreasing trend from the peak of the disease," Sun Shuopeng said. "Here in Milan, the hardest-hit area by Covid-19, there isn't a very strict lockdown: public transportation is still working and people are still moving around, you're still having dinners and parties in the hotels and you're not wearing masks."

"I don't know what everyone is thinking."

He advised Italians to stop all "economic activities and cut the mobility of people," calling on everyone to just stay at home. "We need every citizen to be involved in the fight of Covid-19 and follow this policy."

We do know China were absolutely brutal on their lockdown and yet Australia is still playing at beaches and kids in schools. The coronavirus may not kill you but the idiots who are not doing their bit have made it impossible in the next few weeks that you won't be getting proper medical treatment for anything take matters into your own hands don't wait for a govourment slow response stay the Fuck away from the morons
Top post this. Unfortunately it's exactly right and shows how stupid we are as people. Australia will follow Italy and Milan. Mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.